The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: front end conversion?

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

front end conversion?

just wondering, and i know someone is going to say "with enough money you can do anything" but...what car's front will most likely fit(width and length wise) and look good on the G?
    i've seen G with the skyline bumper but just the bumper is not good enough for me. i would do the whole front, bumper fenders hood headlamps etc.

gost2002es
    If your gonna do all that you might as well buy that car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gost2002es)</div><div class='quotemain'>If your gonna do all that you might as well buy that car.</div>

well there's this place that's near by that auctions f*cked up cars from insurance companies, they got some cars that the back side of the cars are all messed up. i remember seeing the other day a 02 celica with no doors or wheels and the whole back was like pushed into the back seats, and the front looked like new. anyway just an example of cars they have. so i thought that for 2k or 3k i could buy a car just to get the front parts and just do the conversion

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    If you just lookin at overall length and width i would have to say the accord for sure would match up body wise. Not the newer bodystyle but like the 2000 accord would fit the best
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Another Galant front end clip would fit.. J/K

Well, even if you found a front that was similar.. it would still cost a hell of alot of loot. Just buy the SuperCharger and smoke fools!
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

BXNYMitsu01
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeGalant
    Another Galant front end clip would fit.. J/K

Well, even if you found a front that was similar.. it would still cost a hell of alot of loot. Just buy the SuperCharger and smoke fools!

I agree. Why spend all that money from another car, when you can mod up your car.

VIO
    i agree. if you've got a few thousand to spend on your car i've got two words for you FORCED INDUCTION... :shock: :shock: :shock:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChromeGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>Another Galant front end clip would fit.. Â* </div>

i have a 2k es v6 but i have a 99 es i4 front end conversion

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

why dont you just get a body kit for the galant? or even a jdm conversion? With that kind of cash you could do something along the lines of what DANJ is doing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spy)</div><div class='quotemain'>why dont you just get a body kit for the galant? or even a jdm conversion? Â*With that kind of cash you could do something along the lines of what DANJ is doing.</div>

there's not that many kits to choose from. wich means alot of you guys have almost identical cars. like the silver ones with CF evo hood and the shogun kit, there's like 3 or 4 like that. like i said, i'll just save some $$$ then i'll figure out what to do

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spy)</div><div class='quotemain'>why dont you just get a body kit for the galant? or even a jdm conversion? Â*With that kind of cash you could do something along the lines of what DANJ is doing.</div>

there's not that many kits to choose from. wich means alot of you guys have almost identical cars. like the silver ones with CF evo hood and the shogun kit, there's like 3 or 4 like that. like i said, i'll just save some $$$ then i'll figure out what to do</div>

there are more than 30 kits for the 8g. readily available in the US, there are currently 3 (and all of them are JDM knockoffs). if you are gonna spend in the neigborhood of $3000.00+ u can do a JDM conversion and JDM kit.