The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: headlight bulbs

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    BigManHorse

headlight bulbs

I wanted to know whats the average price you guys spend on aftermarket headlight bulbs? Does anyone know where they can be purchased? Let me know, thanks.

Titanium2K2
    It can range anywhere from $30- 80 depending on the brand and quality that you want. Autozone carries some APC's and SIlverstars but for more lighting options you might want to give PepBoys a try.

IMO apc and silverstars are gay!! i went with ebay and got mine 4 bulbs... headlights and fogs for 40 and shippin including... bout 20 bucks a set... and they light like a mofo!! but i had to go back to stock on my fogs since my 55 watt after market bulbs melted the lens on the fog... :cry: :cry: :cry: i have yellow fogs now n i hate em!
    Diego

i think i spent like 35 dolalrs for my silverstars. i love them. they don't have that bluish tint to them so im getting pretty white light coming out. but what i really like, unlike many of those aftermarket headlighty bulbs is that the glass on the bulb isn't really blue. its like a light blue. some say who cares? and the thing is, durning the day, it doesn't turn my headlight housing blue and makes my headlights look ricey. o yea they are DOT approved, so no trouble from the cops, and they have the same wattage as the oem bulbs so i don't have to worry about frying my wires.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

a similar question was asked by a newbie about a week ago. I post some pics of some bulbs that I got of ebay to see if I liked them... I have four different pair left if you want to buy ($15 shipped) They probably have a total of 5min use time - long enough to see how bright they would be
    I got some PIAA bulbs coming so I can try them. 8)
    I have one pair of fog bulbs left as well. Just PM me with anymore questions

go here to see some of the ebay bulbs comparisons:

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/onlyphase...&.src=ph&.view=