The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: should i get this?

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

should i get this?

to get this or not too get this....?

its a photoshop... but the best pic to see on a car would be these two...

Pedro aka Censee :
    Jaason aka Prophet :
    Diego

I like it
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

TheRealDeal
    I told Jason I liked his shit. I think it looks clean!

Censee

Green Machine
    If you got the money, THEN HELL YES!!! If I had the money, I'ld do it...And you should too

Alister_McRae
    I say worry about dropping it first bro. The decal will look better once the car is lower. But besides that, i was thinking about that decal too, it looks hot.

Green Machine
    Got-damnit... Don't ever drink and post at the same time...lol...I thought he was talking about the hood....Not the decal...Man, where'd all my gin go? Decal's would be at the very bottom of my list of things to do, but that's just me.

escoson
    IMO, i voted no, ide go with something a little more complex like ralliart graphics or somethign like signals graphics. that is just my style though. i will say they do look nice yet simple and they dont pull away from the cars body at all wich i highly like.

I say go for it.
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I say get it for sure..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

EDIT * EDIT * EDIT I like the Graphics too!

Yeah, do it.. but get the drop first bro. Im telling you once you drop the G, you will always wonder why you didnt do that first...
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChromeGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>LOL.. I thought you were talking about the Graphics too!

Yeah, do it.. but get the drop first bro. Im telling you once you drop the G, you will always wonder why you didnt do that first...</div>

he is talking about the graphics chromie

where do you go shop for decals like that im thinking of getting something like that too but a little different