The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: jdm headlight install

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    8ggalant

jdm headlight install

installed jdm headlights....i think we set a tgc record....3hrs installed....the only thing we didnt finish was the front mount...need to make a custom bracket for both lights....and wire the highbeams which i did the next day took about a half hour....havin cp probs right now will upload pics as soon as i get a chance...used digital for this..(usually use regular film and get put on cd...thats why it takes me forever to post pic :oops: )...lemme tell ya....rotozip + drill and a hammer= 3 hr install....most gusys quoted it beein an all day job...my friend bet me it wouldnt...so i had to buy him dinner when we finished 3hrs later haha

Ill ship my Galant to you and you can do mine too.
    Love,
    Matt

8ggalant
    ok....as long as i can drive it to make sure the lights work hahahahaha

Post pics and maybe a little tutoriul please. I think I just might do this myself instead of having a bodyshop do it for me.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'>Post pics and maybe a little tutoriul please. Â*I think I just might do this myself instead of having a bodyshop do it for me.</div>

roger that...wow...i get to do a tutorial...someones gonna have to host the pics tho

you can send em to me and I'll host em for ya
    can't wait to see em
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

GalantSS
    Congratulations!!!!!!! When I installed mine it took me about 4 hours. The hardest part was bending the radiator support so I wouldn't bend the fens. Did you get yours all the way back so it's flush with the hood?

8ggalant
    ok the pics are n my www...under jdm headlight install...i juss realized we didnt take enuf but i will take some more i will also right the step by step for the tutorial...someone who's done one is gonna have to tell me what all to do ...or does a mod post it for me?...i dunno lemme kno...but yea some of the pics r there

Are you selling your OEM cleared out headlights?

nystreetracing
    Good Job 8G! I did my install about a month ago or so and took me roughly the same amount of time. I will say that I loved using the hammer on my radiator support though!

Supernova
    Quote Originally Posted by 8ggalant
    ok the pics are n my www...under jdm headlight install...i juss realized we didnt take enuf but i will take some more i will also right the step by step for the tutorial...someone who's done one is gonna have to tell me what all to do ...or does a mod post it for me?...i dunno lemme kno...but yea some of the pics r there
    I can't find the pics!! XD

8ggalant
    Quote Originally Posted by shashivr4
    Are you selling your OEM cleared out headlights?
    yea im sellin em...someone said they wanted em but they r outta town right now...ill let ya kno if it falls thru....

fixin the pic problem now

8ggalant
    pics r now there...sorry