The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: turbo info 2

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    INFAMOUSGALANT

turbo info 2

imma make this real easy, i looked all thru this site and thier is not a solid answer if this turbo swap on a 2.4 is possable. all i wanna know if it is possable to take the turbo set up of a 93 talon and just bolt it up and wire it to my 2.4 motor. without having to change heads or anything like that. if anyone got any links or info on how it is done or anything let me know. thanks guys, and my caps button is off.

8ggalant
    yes its possible

http://www.4g64.150m.com/[img]

find it kinda hard to believe u couldnt find that link any wherr but :thumbsup: herr ya go[/img]

INFAMOUSGALANT
    thanx

8ggalant
    no problem

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    if u would have read my post u would have found that. and if u do a search theres about 10-15 posts with solid information on turbo swaps and 4g63t swaps :twisted:
    7g for life!

moving to turbo, sc and nos forum

Performance Modifications for the 7G
    <span style='color:red'>This forum contains </span> including cross drilled rotors / aftermarket rotors and brakes.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    why would you want to bolt up the 93 talon turbine anwayz, i know your not lookin at boostin no more than 8psi, cuz then your lookin for a whole lotta trouble..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    whats wrong with the 14b? its a nice little turbo
    7g for life!

HiperSilver
    14b is a good turbo, id personally swap out the compressor housing, replace it with a 16g compressor housing and cartridge. rear housings are the same, simple swap we have done it a few times and its cheap. I think the rear housing is 6cm on the 16g except for a 7 cm on some big 16's