The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Say it ain't so, spinning hubcaps, on a Galant :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 22
    24KGalantVA

Say it ain't so, spinning hubcaps, on a Galant :(

Check this site out and this video with the spinning hubcaps on a G-ride and tell me it isn't the saddest thing you have seen

http://www.brunsonjewelry.com/spinner_movie.mpg

24KGalantVA
    my bad I see this has been posted already

mighty
    that is awful to say the least......those spinners aren't even neat, so it would look crappy on anything

Like I said in the other post
    I ran into a friend at pep boys last week putting 15 inch spinning hubcaps on his 8g :shock:
    I didnt know what to say or do
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrJaYdEeOnE)</div><div class='quotemain'>Like I said in the other post
    I ran into a friend at pep boys last week putting 15 inch spinning hubcaps on his 8g :shock: Â*
    I didnt know what to say or do</div>

kick his ass. or hit him in the head with a skillet like on the Golden Corral commercials. he WILL see the light.

...U N D E A D...

aaron3705
    your right that is the silliest thing I have seen in a long time. not to mention that they look like 15's

ewgiii
    haha!!!! made me smile. That's all you can do!!! He's ridin spinners, he's riding spinners!

escoson
    rofl, my oy put a set of the ones with a spinning inside on his moms car

Remedy
    please stop before it gets worse

great more of a reason to become an alcoholic
    Home sweet Home

TWISTED II
    doesn't balln8g (i think) have spinners on his galant?

Shit...

Im about to get a set...

:oops:
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

TGC Regular
    Ok, I guess this fool didn't heed my warning the first time I posted. I think I recall myself as well as several others, saying that we would hunt down and put the smack down on any "flea market baller" that even thought about putting those on an 8G!! Guess it's time to make a believer out of folks. Ok peeps..POSSE UP!!!

Jeff
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>doesn't balln8g (i think) have spinners on his galant?</div>

yep, but his are the real thing and they aren't 15's. real spinners are tight. Flea Market Ballers are........um..............plastic

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrJaYdEeOnE)</div><div class='quotemain'>Like I said in the other post
    I ran into a friend at pep boys last week putting 15 inch spinning hubcaps on his 8g :shock: Â*
    I didnt know what to say or do</div>

kick his ass. or hit him in the head with a skillet like on the Golden Corral commercials. he WILL see the light.</div>

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:mg: .....fake ass spinners....

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i happen to like them, been thinking about putting my stock wheels back on and going hubcap spinner style

http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Some should kick him in the nuts...
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

ScOtTiE_MaK
    ewwwwwwww thats fucking gross....i dont even like the chrome ones but damn someone actually applyed that design to hubcaps...i hope he won them on a hand out or something

TheRealDeal
    In the other post I think it is a damn disgrace. I mena peeps are actually going out and buying this shit thinking that they are the real thang. I just want to see the day one rolls up on a ride that has the real thang, I want to see how embarrased the driver of the fake shit looks and how fast he quickly turns off!!!

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

HEY CHROME!!! Weren't we talking about his shit yesturday? LOL Remember Jason said he can hook us up!!!

NOTE: I know that some of you take shit to the extreme but we are only joking. Well I am. LOL

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    mario (balln8g), rolled up on some fool on his civic that had these. and they were listening to "we ridin spinners" or whatever. they were all laid back thinking they were hot shit, they looked over and Mario couldnt help but laugh and those dudes got all hurt and looked away and turned the other way too. <span style='color:red'>what do you expect when u cop the fake shit??!!</span>

...U N D E A D...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast