The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kalapana Touch-Up Paint...

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    nolc

Kalapana Touch-Up Paint...

Does anyone know where I could find a good match/exact for Kalapana touch-up paint? Also, what type of paint? I was thinking about painting my plastic gray grille and/or mesh...

i've found that kalapana is one of the easiest colors to find. since its just regular black.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

nolc
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>i've found that kalapana is one of the easiest colors to find. since its just regular black.</div>

TRUE... :oops:

Jeff
    if you want to pay extra for the "color-matched" paint...go to
    www.paintscratch.com but when i say "pay extra" i mean your ass will hurt when you see how much they are going to charge you for black paint.

I got my touchup paint from the dealer, I figured it would the best thing, It's not too bad,for a small bottle(a littlebigger than womens nail polish bottle). If I remember correctly it's under $10.

mighty
    I would say from the dealer as well.

nolc
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Los)</div><div class='quotemain'>I got my touchup paint from the dealer, I figured it would the best thing, It's not too bad,for a small bottle(a littlebigger than womens nail polish bottle). If I remember correctly it's under $10.</div>

What if I was looking for a spray can for a mesh grill... I suppose any black gloss.

GalantLadie
    go to walmart and look for "import universal black clearcoat" thats what i use and u cant tell the difference

nolc
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantLadie)</div><div class='quotemain'>go to walmart and look for "import universal black clearcoat" thats what i use and u cant tell the difference</div>

GalantLadie,
    It looks like you have a black mesh grill? If so, do you have any close up pics that I can see.

GalantLadie
    i have silver mesh u can see it better in the second pic

the dealership
    Diego

a lil tip when painting your mesh. cut and bend the mesh first before painting.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.