The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Spinning Hubcap Video

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Spinning Hubcap Video

You guys can move this later, but I can't believe some1 actually put these on a Galant

This is a goddamn disgrace...they should be shot

http://www.brunsonjewelry.com/spinner_movie.mpg

balln8g
    Yo Mike....this has already been posted dogg.

escoson
    rolmfao, my boy put spinnin hubcaps on his moms saturn its funny as hell. he constantly slams on the breaks and hops out n watches em spin.

balln8g
    Quote Originally Posted by escoson
    rolmfao, my boy put spinnin hubcaps on his moms saturn its funny as hell. he constantly slams on the breaks and hops out n watches em spin.
    LMAO.....pics man, pics.

I ain't rollin dubs/ I'm just frontin cuz/ I ain't got spinnin rims/ I got them spinnin hubs/ And what them thangs they cost/ They bought a "Barbie" house/ And all you other wheels,got me..played out.....LOL :laughing:

GuyWitGalant
    :?: i dont know bout this movie!!?? the car is parked ..........the spinner picks up speed goin one direction........then halfway thru the movie the spinner changes direction!!!!! look at it closely.................either that or i'm goin crazy!!!! heheh

Quote Originally Posted by GuyWitGalant
    :?: i dont know bout this movie!!?? the car is parked ..........the spinner picks up speed goin one direction........then halfway thru the movie the spinner changes direction!!!!! look at it closely.................either that or i'm goin crazy!!!! heheh
    Yea I noticed that to. those are the new spinner hubcaps, they change direction when they feel like it. 8)
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

GuyWitGalant
    if sooo.........i want to get me a set of those!!!! hahhaa lol