The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need Help with chosing Rims

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    newsobe

Need Help with chosing Rims

Please vote on the poll. sorry i don't know how to post pic. u can find them at www.superbuytires.com or if some one can help me please post the pic here. thanks.

i know thats a bunch of rims but i really need help deciding what to buy. thanks. also if any could photoshop at least some of those rims on my car that would really help. thanks oh yeah to find pic of my car please go to

http://www.cardomain.com/id/sfgalant

Turboutlaw
    I really like the Tenzo mean 6...the 5 Zigen Heidfeld look a lot like the ones yo uhave on your car now too so I would go with a change.....also, are you still selling those night vision things??

Tiller
    5Zigen Heidfeld

TSW Revo

Tenzo Mean 6

Konig Verdicts

I'd say the Konigs... the other ones are kinda blah... especially the Revos... anyone with them still on their car should be beat with a rubber hose...

Nick VR4
    Konigs

i like the revos...nice simple clean look to them

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

newsobe
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Turboutlaw)</div><div class='quotemain'>I really like the Tenzo mean 6...the 5 Zigen Heidfeld look a lot like the ones yo uhave on your car now too so I would go with a change.....also, are you still selling those night vision things??</div>

yeah i do. go to my web page and then 3 page to see the prices and pic.

Black2k1GTZ
    I like the 5zigens myself!!! But this needs to be posted in the Customizing forum...So I am moving this post!!

Marc :mg: