The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2000 Grill on a 2002 Galant:

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    KNJGalant2002

2000 Grill on a 2002 Galant:

Hi,

I was wondering would it be possible to put a 2000 grill on a 2002 Galant? I like the way the 2000 grill looks with mesh but not too crazy about the 2002 upper grill mesh.

Thanks,
    Kristy

im pretty sure it could be done. you are gonna have to cut up your stock bumper and then do some fiberglass work to the front bumper. its gonna cost some $$ but if you have the cash, why not.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Titanium2K2
    the only to do that is to take off the whole front bumper since the 02 and up is a one piece with the emblem in the middle. You can swap out the bumper for a 01 or lower with the grill.

Or just find a 99-01 front bumper cover.. from someone who put on a kit...Or like P said.. cut up your bumper.. and you'd also have to cut the metal piece under that center plastic piece...
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

dza
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium2K2
    the only to do that is to take off the whole front bumper since the 02 and up is a one piece with the emblem in the middle. You can swap out the bumper for a 01 or lower with the grill.
    I have an '03... if i took my front bumper off, could I simply put a bumper from a couple years ago? I don't like the new bumper as much. Are there going to be any differences in brackets and headlights?

*Sorry if this is stealing the thread. I figured this was better than starting a new topic asking a similar question*

Should be the same.. headlight are the same..

Probaby just have to cut the metal piece I was talking about in the middle..

2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337