Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 86 of 86
    from now on, the bumper, full kit, and lip info will be in this post

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php...p=169369#169369

for the fenders try this one
    http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18743

2003galantes

lip kit from eracings.

If you guys can make a lip kit for the 03 galant in poly im definately in. Just as long as it doesnt need major modifications to ge it to fit on. I dont want to have to cut the sideskirts to ake them fit. I would love the vr4 lip style like what sensee motorsports had developed for the jdm galant (super galant vr-4) . Front lip ,sideskirts ,rear lip for around 500-600 would be great.

Also anybody know if the grey 3 pod gauge pillars are still getting developed. Cause i want those too.

Marco

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    to be honest i dont think its cost effective to make a lip kit for the 2003 style bumper, the 2002-2003 bumper just has an extra piece of metal that is connected to the middle part of the new bumper. If you cut that piece off that it will be like the 99-2001 front end.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar

new body kit

I already have the Cyber 2 kit from VIS but im looking into getting another front bumper, preferably in urethane, cuz my fiberglass aint cutting it. I saw on Galantspeed they are getting an EVO8 kit to fit on a 7g galant, I think it would look tight on 8g's as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

El NiƱo
    I WOULD DEFINATELY BE IN IF THE EVO8 FRONT WAS DONE FOR THE 8G!!!

OK. Since there are two threads going on for this group buy, I'm locking this one. Scroll up to Z's last post which has the link to the current thread in the Group Buy forum.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345