The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Poly Urethane body kit for 8G

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 86
    eracings

Poly Urethane body kit for 8G

Tired of Fiberglass Cracking on You!
    Try Urethane! They fit perfect, no modifications needed, and they are unbreakable..

We can make the full body kit from urethane if you guys are interested, we need at least 10 preorder kit to get the project going. Please contact me for payment.

The person who loan us a car for 2-4 weeks will receive free body kit. So, this is the time folks. What do you say??

The body kit type will be Speedz NMS, you can view a pics at http://www.eracings.com

nice deal, urethane can break, it's just resistant to scratching like teflon right?

L

dude that hot.. good luck with the kit ....

BTW how much u think it will add up to..

Edit.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Potr
    this will also be the USDM Fit kit rihgt?

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Liszt)</div><div class='quotemain'>nice deal, urethane can break, it's just resistant to scratching like teflon right?

L</div>

Yea, do not take the words "Unbreakable" literally. Poly urethane will also break and rip especially with a hard impact (nothing will survive.. the plastic rip, the metal bend, etc). With fiberglass kit when you try to park your car and hit curb, it will break but not poly urethane..

Ohh, I forgot price is incredibly low guys..
    Only $899 to get a project going. Compare yourself to fiberglass kit out there.. they sell for almost $1200. This is poly urethane, full kit (4 pieces kit) only $899. So, if you are interested, let me know.

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Potr)</div><div class='quotemain'>this will also be the USDM Fit kit rihgt?</div>

Off course! Thats why we need a car to prefit the kit and make some adjustment if needed before we make a mold.

Potr
    why would you make a new mold if you already have a mold from the USDM spec Initial V kit that EWGIII is getting made cant you just use the same mold or at least copy that mold?

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Potr)</div><div class='quotemain'>why would you make a new mold if you already have a mold from the USDM spec Initial V kit that EWGIII is getting made cant you just use the same mold or at least copy that mold?</div>

That's not how we work. We will not use the reproduction body kit to make a mold. We have to start all over, so it will come out clean and beautiful.

ewgiii
    just so u know. it might be a different dealer, p. i deal with ERAC1NGS not ERACINGS. I once thought they were 1 and the same. But now i doubt it.

Potr
    ok thats cool just wondering...

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ewgiii)</div><div class='quotemain'>just so u know. Â*it might be a different dealer, p. Â*i deal with ERAC1NGS Â*not ERACINGS. Â*I once thought they were 1 and the same. Â*But now i doubt it.</div>

No, we are not the same!
    We are totaly different company, please don't get mix up here!

Potr
    wow i thought they were the same too... oh well...

how lucky can i get? i live like 10-20 minutes aways from this guys, i will defenetly let them borrow my G, as long as you guys don't play too much with my stereo :twisted: . i'll do pretty much anything for a free bodykit at this point of my sorry and broke life

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z)</div><div class='quotemain'>how lucky can i get? i live like 10-20 minutes aways from this guys, i will defenetly let them borrow my G, as long as you guys don't play too much with my stereo :twisted: . i'll do pretty much anything for a free bodykit at this point of my sorry and broke life</div>

No, just enough the wake my neighboor up.. lol
    Cool man, let's get it going.. any starter??? or taker?
    Come on guys, if you can afford to buy erebuni.net fiberglass kit for almost $1200, you can afford this price.
    going once, going twice...

Bholman
    i jus bought that same body kit from eracings.com yesterday, but i got the FG one and only paid like $500 for the whole kit when erebuni is asking like $1200 for the same kit. i can't wait til i get it and install it

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bholman)</div><div class='quotemain'>i jus bought that same body kit from eracings.com yesterday, but i got the FG one and only paid like $500 for the whole kit when erebuni is asking like $1200 for the same kit. Â*i can't wait til i get it and install it</div>

Make sure you go to pro body shop!
    Unless you have experience installing fiberglass before!
    Don't let them over charge you either. We install a body kit, fit or not between $200-500, paint another $500-700 (for OEM Color, except red maybe a little higher). So, shop around! Each body shop charge different, depending on state and city.

Installing galant body kit will need about 3-4 hrs (normal installation). Prep work body kit (sanding and filling air pocket if theres any, trimming/shave rough edges) another 2 hrs). So, if they charge you $50 per hr, it'll add up to $300, but thats our rate.. just for you to know!

so you people want this or not? once i'm able, i'll go to the shop to see in person the kits they make so i can tell ya the quality of the kits they make. as far as i know they manufacture the kits themselves. but you guys should let us know what's going to happen. i spoke with them and i was told they can make pretty much any kit we want with either urethane or FG. so if you guys would like to see a different bodykit made, you better speak up. if this falls out i'll provably have them make a custom kit for my G......and yes i'll be pissed also 'cus i wouldn't get a free kit :evil:

i had previously told you guys about another manufacturer that could make us a kit as long as we would show some demand for it. but this is what pretty much happened. no response what so ever.

hey if its an direct bolt on and I don't have to remove nothing from my car (suppots/Reinforments) ill be more then happy to get in yo Z if no one else is real interested if you don't mind ill join you in your kit request I dot want Fiberglass's let me know.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceDouTGaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey if its an direct bolt on and I don't have to remove nothing from my car (suppots/Reinforments) ill be more then happy to get in yo Z if no one else is real interested if you don't mind ill join you in your kit request I dot want Fiberglass's let me know.</div>

the kit Eracings want to do is the poly urethane initial V kit, and i'm trying to get people interested so they can go through with the project. it's going to be a direct bolt on that's why they will take my car to get the mold done. so install should be really easy. they told me that the FG they already sell has been modified already so fitting only takes them about 6 hours to do the whole kit( they charge $50 p/h and a total of $300, i just did the math). if it falls through thou, i will get with them to have a custom kit done for me. it will be a one of a kind. i believe the average for FG is 1k, thats just for the mold of the front bumper, kinda pricy but it's worth having a unique kit. i can't remember how much for urethane. i'm sure pricing will be better if more people want it. i think the two kits POTR had fell through 'cus he only had like 4 people in one kit. i will try to talk to those members about my custom kit if or after this one fall through. i'm taking the next week or so to come up with a design, but if you want to join me, then we'll have to choose a kit that the two of us like. they told me they can do just about any kit. pretty much i'll go for any other kit so if you have something in mind let me know. i'll be taking a visit to Eracing to see for myself wether the can do what they say they can do. not that i don't trust you guys at Eracings but i just want to know that my G and $$$ is in good hands specially if i become the middle-man between you and TGC.
    so......
    <span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>people show interest for either the initial V kit or a custom one......</span>

I'd be interined , but i dont whant to loose my chrome grill :?
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast