The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Poly Urethane body kit for 8G

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 86
    rather than copy something already out there i'd personally like to see something totally new

Like a Black Widow kit for the Galant, or a Blitz Type Kit....everything out now is kinda....well common.

Potr

Click here if you cant see the pic...

thats the kit im designing and want to get custom made.... its not done but you get the idea... the only thing left is to add something like the Super VR4 lip kit to it... like change the lower vents to the VR4 vents and on the sides put the VR4 vents.... ill have it done when i get a picture of the kit from streight on from Shadow...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>rather than copy something already out there i'd personally like to see something totally new

Like a Black Widow kit for the Galant, or a Blitz Type Kit....everything out now is kinda....well common.</div>

personally i love the black widow II, specially on 'Stangs. like i said, if you want a different kit other than the initial V, post the ideas. then i'll talk to Eracings to see what's possible.

let's do it like POTR did, first come up with a design then submit it to Eracings for pricing and stuff.

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>rather than copy something already out there i'd personally like to see something totally new

Like a Black Widow kit for the Galant, or a Blitz Type Kit....everything out now is kinda....well common.</div>

personally i love the black widow II, specially on 'Stangs. like i said, if you want a different kit other than the initial V, post the ideas. then i'll talk to Eracings to see what's possible.

let's do it like POTR did, first come up with a design then submit it to Eracings for pricing and stuff.</div>

Give us the idea what kind of body kit you guys want and we will do it. We can develop body kit from scratch, that is easy.. the hard parts is to find out what you want. So send me picture or something.. drawing, photoshop is okay as long as we can see the detail.

i might be intersted in JUST a front bumper if a new kit is made..

eracings

What do you think about these kit???

and this

i like the fist better... next time try saving them as .gif or .jpeg... bitmap files take FOREVER to load.

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spy)</div><div class='quotemain'>i like the fist better... next time try saving them as .gif or .jpeg... bitmap files take FOREVER to load.</div>

Thanks, I forgot to change the extension.. now is jpg mode

sweet. thanks. you might want to check out the old GB's Potr had going. people seemed to like those styles. Also, there was an evo front end only one going on but was for the 7g. I really liked that bumper - what happened with that anyways?

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spy)</div><div class='quotemain'>sweet. Â*thanks. Â*you might want to check out the old GB's Potr had going. Â*people seemed to like those styles. Â*Also, there was an evo front end only one going on but was for the 7g. Â*I really liked that bumper - what happened with that anyways?</div>

Bring it up here, let's see which one people will like the most and we will get it going.. we need at least 2 weeks to make prototype and another 2 weeks for mold and to get it ready for production..

sounds good. How many buyers do you need minimum to start a GB? And say I wanted an original... what would the price be on that? Thanks

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spy)</div><div class='quotemain'>sounds good. Â*How many buyers do you need minimum to start a GB? And say I wanted an original... what would the price be on that? Â*Thanks</div>

To make polyurethane mold is more expensive than fiberglass, that is why polyurethane body kit cost higher than fiberglass. We need 10 pre-order to get the project going for either just 1 piece (front bumper only) or the whole kit. Price for the whole kit $899. For just the front bumper $349. If we have 15 order, I will drop it to $849 full kit and $329 front, and so on.

say i wanted an original fiberglass mold... whats something like that going to run me on JUST a front bumper?

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spy)</div><div class='quotemain'>say i wanted an original fiberglass mold... whats something like that going to run me on JUST a front bumper?</div>

Are you talking about the mold or part (bumper) or prototype? If you are serious in getting those, please send me PM instead or email me directly.

Black Magic
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spy)</div><div class='quotemain'>sounds good. Â*How many buyers do you need minimum to start a GB? And say I wanted an original... what would the price be on that? Â*Thanks</div>

To make polyurethane mold is more expensive than fiberglass, that is why polyurethane body kit cost higher than fiberglass. We need 10 pre-order to get the project going for either just 1 piece (front bumper only) or the whole kit. Price for the whole kit $899. For just the front bumper $349. If we have 15 order, I will drop it to $849 full kit and $329 front, and so on.</div>

are those prices including shipping? if not how much would shipping be for the front bumper? is shipping cheaper for the front bumper than it would be for an entire kit?

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Black Magic)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spy)</div><div class='quotemain'>sounds good. Â*How many buyers do you need minimum to start a GB? And say I wanted an original... what would the price be on that? Â*Thanks</div>

To make polyurethane mold is more expensive than fiberglass, that is why polyurethane body kit cost higher than fiberglass. We need 10 pre-order to get the project going for either just 1 piece (front bumper only) or the whole kit. Price for the whole kit $899. For just the front bumper $349. If we have 15 order, I will drop it to $849 full kit and $329 front, and so on.</div>

are those prices including shipping? if not how much would shipping be for the front bumper? is shipping cheaper for the front bumper than it would be for an entire kit?</div>

Nope!
    Shipping is extra. Shipping for urethane front bumper only is $79. For the whole body kit, business address is $150.

Re: What do you think about these kit???

Quote Originally Posted by eracings
    i love this one. anyways, the people at Eracings are taking over my car tomorrow to start on the the mold of the front bumper. if we get all the pre orders filled, i guess we would get the whole kit instead of just the front bumper.

Black Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Z
    i love this one. anyways, the people at Eracings are taking over my car tomorrow to start on the the mold of the front bumper. if we get all the pre orders filled, i guess we would get the whole kit instead of just the front bumper.
    is this the one that they will be making!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Magic
    i'm about to call them to see about that. i hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Black Magic
    i'm about to call them to see about that. i hope so
    just got off the phone and yes that's the front bumper they will make. if you guys can pre order at least 10, a full kit will be made. otherwise the front bumper will be made to order. Suki@eracings was wondering about fitment issues between the 01s and the 02/03 Gs, 'cus you know the grill is different. we were wondering wether to do the grill and bumper one piece, but i thinks it's just going to be separate. i'll keep you guys imformed of whatever happens

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast