The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Poly Urethane body kit for 8G

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 86
    I would certainly be interested if the kit had side skirts like this...

And a just a front bumper LIP (don't want an entire bumper replacement)...ideally that looked like this....

or this...

akiraflux
    ditto on those sideskirts!

Re: What do you think about these kit???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    </div>this one right here reminds me of the erebuni shogun model...i dunno what it is... :? :?
    Diego

eracings

HOW maNy pEoPle WiLL wAnt to HaVe thIS??
    If I can get 10 order right now, you'll get within 4-6 weeks..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'>

If I can get 10 order right now, you'll get within 4-6 weeks..</div>

come on man, lets get the bumper made first. i got at least 2 people interested, one wants a full kit but wouldn't mind just the front bumper, the other one wants just the bumper

akiraflux
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'>

come on man, lets get the bumper made first. i got at least 2 people interested, one wants a full kit but wouldn't mind just the front bumper, the other one wants just the bumper</div>

quiet you! you're biased!

Black Magic

Re: What do you think about these kit???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    </div>this one right here reminds me of the erebuni shogun model...i dunno what it is... :? :?</div>

i kinda like this one except for the grill

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'>

come on man, lets get the bumper made first. i got at least 2 people interested, one wants a full kit but wouldn't mind just the front bumper, the other one wants just the bumper</div>

Don't worry, we can do replacement bumper and lip at the same time but the lip will probably fit only on Z car year and model since we are gonna do this on his car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Don't worry, we can do replacement bumper and lip at the same time but the lip will probably fit only on Z car year and model since we are gonna do this on his car.</div>

Eracings, if this front lip is made...I would certainly be down for one, if the price is right. How much do you think we are looking at?

How bout those badass sideskirts where i got the pic from Extremedimensions.com, do you think you can put those together as well?

Z, what what model and year galant do you have?

Thanks...

eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by GTZ_Ryde
    Quote Originally Posted by eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by Z

come on man, lets get the bumper made first. i got at least 2 people interested, one wants a full kit but wouldn't mind just the front bumper, the other one wants just the bumper
    Don't worry, we can do replacement bumper and lip at the same time but the lip will probably fit only on Z car year and model since we are gonna do this on his car.
    Eracings, if this front lip is made...I would certainly be down for one, if the price is right. How much do you think we are looking at?

How bout those badass sideskirts where i got the pic from Extremedimensions.com, do you think you can put those together as well?

Thanks...
    Good, you watch for it within 4-6 weeks should be ready.. keep in touch! "Z" will drop off the car today and I'll tell you guys which model and year he has. We are going to use his car for prototype and use his front bumper to prototype the lip. The side skirt looks like lorrinser body kit on mercedez as the project going I'll ask you guys if side skirts and rear need to be done too.. as of right now we are just gonna make front bumper and lip only. If you guys willing to buy/pay, we can do it. We just don't wanna make something you don't want.. it'll be wasting my time

Price for polyurethane lips.. $279 we might do free shipping on this unit.

This project will start on Friday august 14, 2003 and prototype should be done by Aug 28, 2003 and mold should be done by Sept 11 or before. We will start shipping your kit by Sept 18 or sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by GTZ_Ryde
    Quote Originally Posted by Z

i've got the 03 ES V6

Thanks...
    Good, you watch for it within 4-6 weeks should be ready.. keep in touch! "Z" will drop off the car today and I'll tell you guys which model and year he has. We are going to use his car for prototype and use his front bumper to prototype the lip. The side skirt looks like lorrinser body kit on mercedez as the project going I'll ask you guys if side skirts and rear need to be done too.. as of right now we are just gonna make front bumper and lip only. If you guys willing to buy/pay, we can do it. We just don't wanna make something you don't want.. it'll be wasting my time

I would be interested in the side skirts with vents and the front lip if they are both made. I would even purchase a rear lip to complete the kit. Again, price dependent of course.

Does anyone know if the specs of Z's '03 Galant ES V6 is the same as the ones on the 2000 Galants. I have a 2000 GTZ V6 and would want a kit that would require the least re-work possible by a shop.

Black Magic

what about a lip kit like this i know its almost the same just alittle more aggressive lookin.

and i dont think the kit will fit a 99-01 galant if you fit it to bolt on a 02 - 03 galant.

eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Magic

what about a lip kit like this i know its almost the same just alittle more aggressive lookin.

and i dont think the kit will fit a 99-01 galant if you fit it to bolt on a 02 - 03 galant.
    Do you have a clean pics for the sides and rear on this body kit?

well people, i just droped off the G. this guys do good stuff. at first i didn't believe they could fit a G kit into a cavalier, but now i'm convinced. i saw it. and also, they do sell the initial V kit in FG already modified. you people didn't believe me but it's true. lets get a list of people interested in things. i know icedoutgalant and playa759 had already told me they would be interested in the projects. ice on the full kit and playa on just the front bumper.

POTR want's this grill for the new bumper, it's the JDM grill. i don't mind it 'cus it's chrome

Black Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Magic

Do you have a clean pics for the sides and rear on this body kit?
    i took this pic from another post so i dont have any other pics of it. i was just throwing this out there for a possible idea so all kit aspects are covered before one is picked out.

problem right now, you people don't decide what you want. some say i want this some say i want that. nothing is going to be made like that, you got to deside on something you all like. Eracing will make pretty much anything on request, but you bet it's pricey. so let's get GB on stuff we like, that could be made.

m1k3 r0ck3t
    i'm personally diggin this! I think it would look hot on my blk 2k if I add the evo viii spoiler.

any ideas where we could get one?

Black Magic
    is urethane easy to fix? which one is easies urethane or fiberglass?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast