The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone with info on the CATZ Zeta booster system?

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    jdeprima

Anyone with info on the CATZ Zeta booster system?

I discovered the Zeta booster system on this website:

http://www.specmo.com/Sales/manufac/catz.html

Anyone with info, experience, advice on this system? Also anyone know the price?

BXNYMitsu01
    CATZ already makes an HID kit. This seems to be a kit that CATZ has made for those who want HID's but can't afford them, and better than those Xenon bulbs that sell for $25-$50. It looks good and the info seems clear on what it can do for any car. But I think it will not actually be better than HID in itself. For price it seems that you may need to call for that. Good find by the way. If I didn't already have HID's on my car I might look into these.

RICAN had that but upgraded to real HID afterwards... nothing approaches the light output of real HID.

nice find, although it wouldnt match up with HID, it is a very nice cheaper alternative. I would be intersted to know what they are selling them for..

Here's a dealer that will give you an idea for pricing without making a phonecall

http://www.extremeredline.com/lights/catz/...tz_zeta_kit.htm
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

jdeprima
    I'm at work, and our firewall won't let me view the website. What are they asking for the Zeta system?

jdeprima
    Nevermind, I found it on several other websites. Looks like it is around $300, give or take $50 or so. Since I have no money right now, I'll just stick with my Eurodezigns Purple bulbs. I got the H4s and the 893s and they match perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by jdeprima
    I'm at work, and our firewall won't let me view the website. What are they asking for the Zeta system?
    $199
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

BXNYMitsu01
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    Quote Originally Posted by jdeprima
    $199
    It's is much lower than an HID kit.