The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: aftermarket fog bulbs

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    electricjoe

aftermarket fog bulbs

I have been in search for brighter aftermarket fog bulbs in my area, but no luck. I guess I will have to order them online, but have no idea from who? I want the brightest I can get, but not hot enough to melt the fog light housing. I was hoping that Sylvania made Silverstars for fog lights because I have them for my headlights but no luck. So any suggestions of sights and make would help.

Thanx

ok i got stronger bulbs for my fogs and they are well were melting the fog lens..ill take a pic cuz i think people dont understand what im sayin when i mean what it has tdone! but ull see!!!
    Diego

I had 85 watt fog light bulbs made by Hiper
    they were bright and white
    but they started to cause the lense to bubble out
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

sj420
    the nokya artic white that everyone tells you to get will eventually bubble up the lens too. if you're not in a hurry, save up a little and invest in glass/metal combo fog lights. worth every penny.

Yeah, pretty much any fog bulb will eventually bubble the lens out. I still have the stock fog lights, and my fogs are starting to bubble. I used to drive with them on all the time, but now I don't.
    -Clay

2000 Kalapana Black ES V6

White 18 Katana Concept 10's.
    B&W all the way!

Monkey
    http://trendcruiser.com/detail.asp?product...t_id=Showoff893

Couldn't find anything in town but got these last month... haven't notice any bubbling as of yet...

Question? When will I notice em?