The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Erebuni Body Kit

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Erebuni Body Kit

Just bought a Erebuni Shogun Body Kit and I need help on how to install it. I was tying to log in at the tutorial page, but it seems like its gone already. I know I need to do some shaving on side skirt part, I don't if its the skirt or on the car itself. So, HELP :smileysex:
    I'm selling my G

yea, same here please. I also need some help on installing the kit. Thanks

Livn2sk8
    not a very good "KIT" if you have to modify it once you get it huh? especially for the price of those things....damn

brandon
    Front bumper you just have to drill holes where the stock ones were on your regular bumper, it "bolts right up" aka sags down unless you use some bondo or something.

Side skirts fit without shaving but one of mine was actually a tiny bit too short and I had to squeeze that bitch on. It actually bows in a little bit. I used one bolt on the front wheel well and an L bracket with two bolts on the rear wheel well, can't complain really. There will also be slight gaps but you can fill that in with bondo or possibly use some epoxy to get em to stick in the middle and such.

Back bumper is only two bolts for me. Drill where the stock holes are in the wheel well on the bumper and bolt it right up. Mine also sags a bit here but I'm gonna work on that this week. For the back you may want to drill holes at the middle of the trunk part... also make sure when you line it up at the wheel wells that you push it as tight as it'll go and it shouldn't sag at all.

Hopefully that helps. It's really just creativity/common sense when putting it on.

Best of luck. If you got the cash flow, I suggest getting it put on professionally though. The frustration kicked my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon
    Front bumper you just have to drill holes where the stock ones were on your regular bumper, it "bolts right up" aka sags down unless you use some bondo or something.

Side skirts fit without shaving but one of mine was actually a tiny bit too short and I had to squeeze that bitch on. It actually bows in a little bit. I used one bolt on the front wheel well and an L bracket with two bolts on the rear wheel well, can't complain really. There will also be slight gaps but you can fill that in with bondo or possibly use some epoxy to get em to stick in the middle and such.

Back bumper is only two bolts for me. Drill where the stock holes are in the wheel well on the bumper and bolt it right up. Mine also sags a bit here but I'm gonna work on that this week. For the back you may want to drill holes at the middle of the trunk part... also make sure when you line it up at the wheel wells that you push it as tight as it'll go and it shouldn't sag at all.

Hopefully that helps. It's really just creativity/common sense when putting it on.

Best of luck. If you got the cash flow, I suggest getting it put on professionally though. The frustration kicked my ass.
    thanks a lot for your reply. I shoudl be receiving my kit today.

brandon
    If you can get your car on a lift, even small, it will help 110%.

If you need help, feel free to email me if you run into any bumps along the way. [email protected]

Thanks for your help. I already called one of the local car shop and they will charge me $150 to install it... not bad at all I guess.

Body Kit = $750, Paint = $200 and installation = $150. Total of $1,100 ouch! :nope:
    I'm selling my G

brandon
    Wow, great deal on the paint and installation.

My costs were:

$875 for kit (group buy about a 1 1/2 years ago, crazy huh?), $300 (or maybe $250, can't really remember) for paint, and maybe $5 for nuts and bolts on installation.

MitsuMan
    LOL,

not a bad deal!

I paid 1800 to have mine professionally installed and painted, had the bumpers blended with the kit to make it look better

remember u get what u pay for....

brandon
    Mitsuman! Dude you're still alive? haha

Still have your Galant?