The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: First USDM 8G lip spoiler... *UPDATED PICS*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 41
    That's a nice and clean look. That's the way I would have went if it were available over a year ago.

Looking good. Great job, good efort. I'll keep following the progress of the your project. I may go that route since I want to keep the OEM look.

Dave@SE
    $275 for something like that is VERY REASONABLE... You're talking about a hand made custom lip that's not made in quantity. If you asked a shop to make you a custom lip that's a direct fit, I'm sure you'd pay 2, 3, 4 times that much. Looks like you did a really nice job by the way.

EsRacer
    Props to you for fabricating that for the 8G. With a drop that would bad ass. Keep it up, your on to something!

Supernova
    Great job. I want it.

AllysGalant02
    Its About Time Something Like That Came Along. I Been Searchin For Something Simple Like That To Put On My Car To Give It A Lil Extra. I Would Go W/ A Full Huge BodyKit On My Car But In Staten Island It Would Be Pointless. There Are HUGE SpeedBumps Everywhere. It Would Get Destroyed.Good Job With That. :thumbsup:

Do you have any more pictures of the whole things. Also how many layers of FG did you use.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AllysGalant02)</div><div class='quotemain'>Its About Time Something Like That Came Along. I Been Searchin For Something Simple Like That To Put On My Car To Give It A Lil Extra. I Would Go W/ A Full Huge BodyKit On My Car But In Staten Island It Would Be Pointless. There Are HUGE SpeedBumps Everywhere. It Would Get Destroyed.Good Job With That. :thumbsup:</div>

I agree
    my kit would be destroyed out here in SI
    the car is too low for a kit, and without drop the car is too high
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

sj420
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'>Do you have any more pictures of the whole things. Â*Also how many layers of FG did Â*you use.</div>

man having internet problems... i think it's global or something. anyways, i'm using on average 6 layers of fg for fabrication and it comes out to be about 1/8" in thickness. the "structural points" have an extra layer or two. and i just got my friend's dig cam so i'll have to take the pics tomorrow. hang in there...

sj420
    ok guys pics have been updated. it has been one LONG week for me - i hope you guys understand. my dover white paint arrived yesterday... not the best match tho... hehe

comments please!

Black Magic
    that looks really good!!! nice work

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Looks really good, as soon as i get the money together i will put in an order for 1..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

dats lookin TIGHTTTT
    Diego

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    i really like the look of it man, i will buy it from you when you have the full kit set up. so keep us updated when the full kit is done

VIO
    oh that new pic is just sick!!! 8)

sj420
    Quote Originally Posted by domielover
    sj40 i like the kit its what i have been look for something simple but effective. i dont think the price is to high but I am going to wait till you have the full kit. the only other thing i wanted to ask . on the galant the front bumper has the outline in the bottom. Is the finished product going to go all the way up to the point so it does not look like there are two outlines? if i get this kit i will not be molding it on so just trying to make sure it looks as clean as possible
    damn sorry i missed this... i actually have the option to have it go all the way in to the ridge of the outlines (the deepest line), but honestly i didn't think the line flowed very well. if you look at your bumper where the ridge leads into the fog light section, it rises up about 1/4". currently it's one solid line that follows the second line after the deepest ridge. i hope that makes sense. :?:

tomi112
    super spoiler
    das ist meiner

Holy Crap! That's lookin sweeeeet.....I want it
    -Clay

2000 Kalapana Black ES V6

White 18 Katana Concept 10's.
    B&W all the way!

VIO
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>bump...</div>

that sounds like a good idea! 8)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast