The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Engines

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    nitegsrider

Engines

:twisted: CAn you fit a 6G72-TT engine into the galant or would agalant GS if that would make a difference. :twisted:

let me guess. 3kgt vr4? answer is...with a significant amount of mods yes. but its gonna be a bitch to get awd. if you want to just stick with fwd, just get like a 4g63T save u some weight and money. also, the power outputs are somewhat comparable.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

also the 6g72 is the same engine in a 8g v6, so i doubt it would fit considering the engine is the reverse of the 7g 4g64

ok i stand corrected, the 6g72t from the 3000gt is the same lineup as the 4g64

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NyGalant4G63T)</div><div class='quotemain'>also the 6g72 is the same engine in a 8g v6, so i doubt it would fit considering the engine is the reverse of the 7g 4g64</div>

well the motor of the 3kgt is still reverse of the 8g so its just like the 7g. but because of the size of the engine bay of the 7g. its pretty much ur dropping the motor from the 3kgt TT and removing the turbo and installing the turbo again...way to many mods. not only to the motor and tranny and the turbo but to the car too. not worth it IMO

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.