The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any one with the 96 or 97 vr4 running the haltech?

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Any one with the 96 or 97 vr4 running the haltech?

the local shop recommended I go with a standalone so I can retain the internal electronics so the hunt in on for which model of the haltech works with the 6a13tt. I assume its the E11 if anyone has it already and can let me knwo whats needed that would be great...

orangbaligila
    hi,..
    i'm using Autronic (australian made) SMC ver. 1.92 in my turbocharged 6G,.. the thing will work for a V-6 as well since it can be programmed to work for 2 stroke and 4 stroke, up to 12 cyl. engine (motorcycles, cars, and powerboats), it works very much like Motec 800 at a lower price,... oh btw,.. you can use all old wirings and sensors too... the only extra thing you will need is an igniter (MSD 6 AL is recommended)

Quote Originally Posted by orangbaligila
    hi,..
    i'm using Autronic (australian made) SMC ver. 1.92 in my turbocharged 6G,.. the thing will work for a V-6 as well since it can be programmed to work for 2 stroke and 4 stroke, up to 12 cyl. engine (motorcycles, cars, and powerboats), it works very much like Motec 800 at a lower price,... oh btw,.. you can use all old wirings and sensors too... the only extra thing you will need is an igniter (MSD 6 AL is recommended)
    Nice another ems to choose from! Do you have any contact information that I can use to optain it? I like the integrated boost controller so I can now sell my JDM hks boost controller After becoming a dealer for haltech they mapped out this setup for me:

Haltech E6X NEW EMS
    E6X Connector Kit
    3 Bar MAP Sensor (Turbo 30psi max)
    Waste Gate Solenoid (Electronic Boost Controller)
    Electronic Boost Control Trim
    Haltuner Kit (Includes Harness and O2 Sensor)

Needless to say dealer prices are drastically cheaper so who knows what I'll end up getting.

8ggalant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mante
    Quote Originally Posted by orangbaligila
    hi,..
    Nice another ems to choose from! Do you have any contact information that I can use to optain it? I like the integrated boost controller so I can now sell my JDM hks boost controller After becoming a dealer for haltech they mapped out this setup for me:

can u say hook up...hahaha...glad its all comin together for u bro
    Haltech E6X NEW EMS
    E6X Connector Kit

Needless to say dealer prices are drastically cheaper so who knows what I'll end up getting.

ok did someone forget to type there message? lol

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok did someone forget to type there message? Â*lol</div>

hahaha...

i dont even remember what i was gonna say...haahhaahhahaha

orangbaligila
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice another ems to choose from! Â*Do you have any contact information that I can use to optain it? Â* Â*I like the integrated boost controller so I can now sell my JDM hks boost controller Â*After becoming a dealer for haltech they mapped out this setup for me:

Haltech E6X NEW EMS
    E6X Connector Kit

Needless to say dealer prices are drastically cheaper so who knows what I'll end up getting.</div>

for more info and dealers list,
    check : www.autronic.com

this bad boy has it all,... above all its functions,.. you'll still have 2 more auxilary output to control some other stuff,.. boost controller, A/C, anti-lag system, launch control system,.. even nitrous injection (need some extra adjustments, though...) sorry 'bout the earlier info,.. the SMC 1.92 be used only up to 8 cyl. ,.. my bad... for 12 cyl. it has to be set "semi-sequential" ( 2 SMCs )...
    200 KpA (29.4 psi) or 300 KpA (44.1 psi) MAP sensor (stock), and 450 KpA (66.1 psi) sensor (optional)... those are some features it has...
    check the website for more info..

btw, how much did it cost you for your setup?
    mine made me "only" 1400 bucks poorer, hehe-...
    it's the SMC 1.92 with autotune option (same like Haltuner)
    stock version (2-3 Kpa)

orangbaligila
    hi mante,.. i've just checked the haltech website,... and if compared the autronic SMC 1.92 is more or less like the Haltech E11 (a bit less,... 8 cyl. max,..)

i don't know about any price of the E11, but i think autronic has a very good price for its performance,..

cheers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(orangbaligila)</div><div class='quotemain'>hi mante,.. i've just checked the haltech website,... and if compared the autronic SMC 1.92 is more or less like the Haltech E11 (a bit less,... 8 cyl. max,..)

i don't know about any price of the E11, but i think autronic has a very good price for its performance,..

cheers</div>

I was told about hte new model E6x which is ironically cheaper and more integrated..lol sounds like something for me. I have been checking into that smc you mentioned also..

Godspell
    I have no idea what any of you re saying. If I want my car to go fast ill put a few hundred bottle rockets in the back.