The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: One last time....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 24

One last time....

Ok my search goes on and I finally narrowed it down to the two cf wings. Which one do you guys like.....

or this one.....

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

cdaw2001ES
    I think I like the second one better , but without the winglets

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cdaw2001ES)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think I like the second one better , but without the winglets</div>

agreed

VIO
    i don't particularly care for either of those wings on a galant. imho they don't really flow well with the lines of the car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VIO)</div><div class='quotemain'>i don't particularly care for either of those wings on a galant. Â*imho they don't really flow well with the lines of the car.</div>

Stock body lines maybe not but I am getting a Cyber II so I think there going to flow real nice.

TWISTED II
    i say the first one, cuz i already bought the second one and its sittin in my garage haha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>i say the first one, cuz i already bought the second one and its sittin in my garage haha</div>

Hey twisted is it adjustable? Also where did you buy it from?

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I say the second one, just got one in the shop this morning, pretty damn snazzy..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TWISTED II
    yeah, its a 3 position adjustable. meaning unlike some wings with a oval shaped hole that the bolt can slide around in to adjust....this just has 3 different holes to choose from. i took a pic of it on my galant, i'll have it online in a few days.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah, its a 3 position adjustable. Â*meaning unlike some wings with a oval shaped hole that the bolt can slide around in to adjust....this just has 3 different holes to choose from. Â*i took a pic of it on my galant, i'll have it online in a few days.</div>

That would be great bro. Does it sit pretty low to the trunk also unlike some of the other cf wings I have seen. Also where did you get it from. Last I checked I don't carry APR and I want to order this wing ASAP. I have been looking for a wing for a very long time.

TWISTED II
    it sits low man. i love it. the side plates actually sit lower than where it mounts on the trunk. meaning if you set the wing on a table, the sides of the wing will hit the table before the bottom of the pedastle does. i ordered it through APR i believe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>it sits low man. Â*i love it. Â*the side plates actually sit lower than where it mounts on the trunk. Â*meaning if you set the wing on a table, the sides of the wing will hit the table before the bottom of the pedastle does. Â*i ordered it through APR i believe</div>

Tight well I made my descinion then. Number two is what I want. Hope you don't mind me copying you.

Man you ordered straight through APR. It retails at $650.00 I think. More than my hood but I guess you get what you pay for right. Got to start saving now.

Thanks everyone who voted.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>it sits low man. Â*i love it. Â*the side plates actually sit lower than where it mounts on the trunk. Â*meaning if you set the wing on a table, the sides of the wing will hit the table before the bottom of the pedastle does. Â*i ordered it through APR i believe</div>

Tight well I made my descinion then. Number two is what I want. Hope you don't mind me copying you.

Man you ordered straight through APR. It retails at $650.00 I think. More than my hood but I guess you get what you pay for right. Got to start saving now.

Thanks everyone who voted.</div>

ohh wow I just found out I carry APR.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    good choice.
    -Pedro

TWISTED II
    i only paid 500 bucks for it. its REAL good quality though. nice shine, no flaws. and i don't mind you getting it. you'll prolly have it on your car before mine runs anyway, haha.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>i only paid 500 bucks for it. its REAL good quality though. Â*nice shine, no flaws. Â*and i don't mind you getting it. Â*you'll prolly have it on your car before mine runs anyway, haha.</div>

I wish I would get it on before you. I have to find a new trunk lid since mine is all dented. I talked with my body shop guy and he said it would be more better for me just to get the new lid instead of just repairing it. Just for me to do everything for this wing I am going to have to pay about a $1,000.00 for everything. :twisted:

It had better look damn good when I get it on.

TWISTED II
    yeah, i know the feeling. between the stock wing, the aluminum wing, and the mitsu logo, i had like, 17 holes. so i just got a new trunk off a 99 es in a junkyard.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah, i know the feeling. Â*between the stock wing, the aluminum wing, and the mitsu logo, i had like, 17 holes. Â*so i just got a new trunk off a 99 es in a junkyard.</div>

Yeah I have been looking because this is going to be the next major project for me. Problem is other than the brakes Mitsu mad a damn good car.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>i only paid 500 bucks for it. its REAL good quality though. Â*nice shine, no flaws. Â*and i don't mind you getting it. Â*you'll prolly have it on your car before mine runs anyway, haha.</div>

twisted do you have any recent pics?
    -Pedro

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>i only paid 500 bucks for it. its REAL good quality though. Â*nice shine, no flaws. Â*and i don't mind you getting it. Â*you'll prolly have it on your car before mine runs anyway, haha.</div>

I wish I would get it on before you. I have to find a new trunk lid since mine is all dented. I talked with my body shop guy and he said it would be more better for me just to get the new lid instead of just repairing it. Just for me to do everything for this wing I am going to have to pay about a $1,000.00 for everything. :twisted:

It had better look damn good when I get it on.</div>

CF trunk lid and that wing, I think that would look hot, that's just my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast