The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Which mods pass/wont pass inspection?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kg98921byrams)</div><div class='quotemain'>WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PROPHET GUY TALKING ABOUT? DO I KNOW YOU? I NEVER EVEN TALK TO YOU BEFORE. Â*ARE YOU SURE YOU TALKING TO THE RIGHT PERSON. Â*
    AND THIS IS OFF TOPIC, BUT PRPHRT, YOU HAVE NO LIFE LOOKING AT SOMEONE'S PROFILE.</div>

ohhh fight fight!! tight car by the way! love the honda badging!
    Diego

whats with this genius startin sh*t in here? gettin all defensive? :monkeypiss: HonDUHs :mg: fakers
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

xpldy
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kg98921byrams)</div><div class='quotemain'>WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PROPHET GUY TALKING ABOUT? DO I KNOW YOU? I NEVER EVEN TALK TO YOU BEFORE. Â*ARE YOU SURE YOU TALKING TO THE RIGHT PERSON. Â*
    AND THIS IS OFF TOPIC, BUT PRPHRT, YOU HAVE NO LIFE LOOKING AT SOMEONE'S PROFILE.</div>

ohhh fight fight!! tight car by the way! love the honda badging!</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kg98921byrams)</div><div class='quotemain'>WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PROPHET GUY TALKING ABOUT? DO I KNOW YOU? I NEVER EVEN TALK TO YOU BEFORE. Â*ARE YOU SURE YOU TALKING TO THE RIGHT PERSON. Â*

Your calling me out son..... :twisted:

Someone please lock this topic before I serve him straight...... :twisted:

Here prove me a liar now....
    http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18923

Oh and you have no life trying to be something your not. Get off people's nuts and do something right. Like really own the cars you claim to have. I can get real nasty but why waste my time on a pretender.

*Done for now*

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

i just like usin the lil guys :pukey: HonDUH
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

dza
    maybe he does live in Jersey and is in the military and still has his California tags. And maybe the picture was taken in CA the last time he was there. And maybe he linked the wrong picture at first hence leicoolya's ride at first. Or just maybe he likes to make himself look better by pawning other peoples rides as his own. At least his best come-back was that Prophet has no life b/c he looked at a profile ?!?!

VIO
    man, that is just weak. i hate posers!

kg98921byrams
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet [Reborn
    ]
    Quote Originally Posted by kg98921byrams
    WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PROPHET GUY TALKING ABOUT? DO I KNOW YOU? I NEVER EVEN TALK TO YOU BEFORE. ARE YOU SURE YOU TALKING TO THE RIGHT PERSON.
    AND THIS IS OFF TOPIC, BUT PRPHRT, YOU HAVE NO LIFE LOOKING AT SOMEONE'S PROFILE.
    Your calling me out son..... :twisted:

Someone please lock this topic before I serve him straight...... :twisted:

Here prove me a liar now....
    http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18923

Oh and you have no life trying to be something your not. Get off people's nuts and do something right. Like really own the cars you claim to have. I can get real nasty but why waste my time on a pretender.

*Done for now*
    you have no time to get nasty, but you have time to do a searches on people. since you have time to go stalking on people, why don't you get nasty. and who is this guy trying to say that i emailed him. i don't even know this guy. why the hell would i email him. he probably did that himself. you really have no life when you wrote that yourself, then trying to put that on me saying that i wrote it. GET A LIFE.

SOMEONE LOCK DIS SHIT!! DATS WHY I NEED TO BECOME A MOD!!!!! common guys i would be good at it!
    Diego

Quote Originally Posted by galantv600
    SOMEONE LOCK DIS SHIT!! DATS WHY I NEED TO BECOME A MOD!!!!! common guys i would be good at it!
    This is almost as good as Freddy v. Jason!!!!
    (By the way great film)

Let it keep goin i love wen Prophet lays the smaeth down!!! Lol
    Keep it comin prophet he sked for it

Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

kg98921byrams
    To: kg98921byrams
    Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:05 am
    Subject: Re: about eracings.com

I don't have a kit on my car or are you talking about the VIS Racing Cyber I and II that I sell? Also is that a picture of your car in your sig.

Quote:
    To: Prophet [Reborn]
    Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:08 am
    Subject: Re: about eracings.com
    yes that is my car, but i don't have a kit on my rear. i was thinking of gettin it from eracing

you stupid as hell. if you know that pic you so called said that i wrote to you was whoever that guy is(liecoola car), then why would you ask me that if that car in the pic was mine? when you know it was leicoola.
    oh yeah, i wrote to you. why don't you stop wasting my time and everyone else cause you have no life. and would you stop IM me like i know you.

ok time to lock this up
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12