The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Turn Signal

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Turn Signal

Now I got my bodykit installed. The problem now is I don't have a turn signal on the front.

What should I do? Tutorial/step-by-step would help. Like what wire and what color is it? Where am I going to connect it? Can I use the parking light?

Thanks in advance. I'll post some pics of my car in the future... tight!
    I'm selling my G

SkunK
    I used the stock turn signal housings and put them in the two openings in the front. If you have a mesh grill, just put two screws through the front of the mesh into the screw holes on the turn signal lens. You can see how it looks w/ the link below. Most people use their corner lights as turn signals. I'm not sure how to do that exactly but somebody will.

brandon
    I did the same thing, just throw the turn signals behind the mesh and it looks great.

Thanks for your help. That was I was planning to do too, but I was thinking if I can use the parking light instead... u know the yellow light or the light next to it.
    I'm selling my G

jdm heads have the integrated turn signal. thats an option.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

brandon
    What do you mean exactly by integrated?

Doesn't it still come down to the way you end up wiring em?

Quote Originally Posted by brandon
    What do you mean exactly by integrated?

Doesn't it still come down to the way you end up wiring em?
    the jdm headlights have a real turn signal bulb in it. that bulb functions as not only the parking light but also the turn signal. on the us grade headlights, that corner light is just a parking light. then you have the seperate turn signal.

brandon
    So when I get my JDM headlights in a couple weeks, I wire up the corner lens to what though? The current corner lens or the separate turn signal?

I'm really dumb when it comes to electronics... can't you tell?

you can wire them to the seperate turn signal, you can connect them to the turn signal in the headlight. totally up to you.

done with my turn signals. i'll post some pics as soon i figure out how to post pics here.
    I'm selling my G