The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ES fog lights and grill

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    liquidsnow

ES fog lights and grill

anyone know the parts someone would need for getting them installed on a DE model grills, lights, mounts.. wiring harnest?

the grille is easy. pop out the old one put in the new one. as for the fogs, i say just take the easy way out. buy the fogs. tap for power either at the fuse box or battery and just slap on the switch. a good set of aftermarket fogs should do u str8, gives u all the things u should need. the CATZ MSC i heard fit perfectly...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

to keep the factory look i am sure your car is prewired for the fog lights just look under your dash for some wires with a plug on it that should be for the switch.go to a dealer and just buy the switch, or better yet just wire the factory style fogs or aftermarket which ever you get to your parking lights.
    its not how low you are, its how low can you get. check out my cars at www.cardomain.com/id/lx4life

Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    the grille is easy. pop out the old one put in the new one.
    I still haven't figured out how to remove mine after hours of staring It's a good thing that I'm not employed in any professions vital to society which require a brain I suppose.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Rallifan
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    the grille is easy. pop out the old one put in the new one.
    I still haven't figured out how to remove mine after hours of staring It's a good thing that I'm not employed in any professions vital to society which require a brain I suppose.
    u knowwhere are the clips are right. well closest to u there is a lil tab on the clip. push down on that with a chopstick or something...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.