The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Chrome 17" Motegi MR7

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
    RaViN

Chrome 17" Motegi MR7

Anyone have chrome MR7s? I never see anyone on here with them. Just gunmetal and silver....What yall got against chrome??? I just got some 17" chrome MR7's but i can't afford tires.....its pissing me off. I should have just saved more $$ and got some 19" but i couldnt wait. you know how that shit is.....

bboyck
    I've loved those wheels... If only I didn't have the ones I have now... I'd have those. Do you know how sweet those things look in motion? It's almost like they disappear... and you see straight to the calipers and rotors. It's bad-assed.

I see them on ebay all the time.

RaViN
    i only wish i could see!!! i painted my calipers red already, so i hope they look tight with those wheels. I JUST NEED TIRES. damnit...good things come to those who wait...so they say.

bboyck
    Yeah... the cheapest route would be what I have... 215/45/17 Kumho Ecstas... And with that, you're lookin at somewhere around 440 - 480 bucks. Check out tirerack.com or your local Discount Tire Co.

RaViN
    the quote i got when i got the rims was: Dunlop FM901, 225/45/R17 for $551.20 total. Think thats a good deal? or should i try elsewhere for cheaper?

bboyck
    Actually... considering you're looking at 225/45/17... a little wider of a wheel... the prices are more-or-less going to be 150 per tire. So 550 is just in the ballpark.

I have 215/45/17... a thinner wheel... those can run as low as 115 per tire... possibly lower than that...

I don't think you're really getting screwed with that kind of price, personally. All depends on what you want. The 225/45/17 are the ideal size.

Re: Chrome 17" Motegi MR7

Quote Originally Posted by RaViN
    What yall got against chrome???

That is weighs 2 tons.... :nope:

My car's head gaskets requires more torque than your honda puts out...

RaViN
    ok thanks. and yes i do agree they do weigh a ton LOL

I got gunmetal mr7s in 18"

I love em
    check my pics below
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

RaViN
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrJaYdEeOnE)</div><div class='quotemain'>check my pics below</div>

I can never see your pics....its a red X in all your posts..can anyone else see them properly or is it just me?

2001 Galant ES

RaViN
    thats tight as hell, im still trin to make some $$ so i can get tires...soon enough

galant00
    how much were the rims?? the MR7 chrome one? just curious i had the silver 17 MR7 than i got the 18 MR15 and i just got the 19 FF5 rims i am also saving for tires... as u can see i like Motegi rims

RaViN
    i got my 17" MR7s at $1070.80 for chrome. i wanted 18's but i didnt have enough

my 18s were 1500 with yokohama parada spec 2s
    I saw the mr7s in chrome on a silver 3g eclipse last year
    I was thinking about selling mine for those
    but didnt like the way the chrome looked with the silver car

2001 Galant ES

RaViN
    hell ya. got some tires i dont know if i even like the rims anymore. i might try and get something else. i think it would have been better to get gun metal than chrome. but ah well

I got 17" ICW 7 Spoke gloss black rims with Toyo Precision tires for $1074.00.

My car's head gaskets requires more torque than your honda puts out...

RaViN
    when u put them on post some pics.

2003galantes
    Me too Im selling my 17" Motegi MR4 (gunmetal)..almost brand new had for about 2 months. rims are spotless..they are wrapped in NITTO 501 tires..Looking for $1000..Marco

http://www.motegiracing.com/wheels/details...tyle=2141&desc=

galant00
    for my Motegi 17 inch mr7 alloy with ventus tires i paid a 1,000 for my 18 inch Motegi MR15 with toyos i paid 1350 and for my 19 inch Motegi FF5 rims i paid a 1,000 just for the rims i am working on tires as we speak...