The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kamikaze Headers!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 38 of 38
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NRG)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, will the header change make my car LOUD????? If so how much more louder? Â*Because I am loud enough as it is.......Right now people can hear me 3 blocks away.......</div>

Well looks like you're going to expand on that radius to 5 blocks away. Headers and DP get rid of your Cali-spec pre-cats. It also has bigger piping and mandrel bent too. And of course a possible HFC with that so all this is going to open up your flow for both exhaust and NOISE. Sorry, but it's the price of exhaust performance mods.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Mgalant99
    I love the noise!!!!

Hmmmmm, won't I lose back pressure??? Because my back inlet is 2.25...
    2001 Galant ES I4
    Injen RD CAI
    Kamikaze Headers
    Brospeed Prosport Muffler
    Brembo X-drilled/Slotted Rotors
    Progress Springs
    KYB AGX Adjustables
    Racing X Headlights
    Smoked Tails
    Custom Grill
    Titanium Limo Tint
    MOMO Shift Knob
    Tenzo R Mean-6 18"
    JBL 600.1
    2 JL 12W3 D4 in topfire custom box

My ride: http://photos.yahoo.com/nrg_neo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NRG)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hmmmmm, won't I lose back pressure??? Â*Because my back inlet is 2.25...</div>

don't worry you shouod be str8 with the 2.25" piping.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

i'm a little worried about the noise but i'm gonna leave the resonators and whatever cats i can.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'm a little worried about the noise but i'm gonna leave the resonators and whatever cats i can.</div>

that is true, i'd leave hold back on any other exhaust mods til after u get the headers. you don't want things to get too loud, or even worse wraspy. just get the headers and then if its not to your liking, get things replace...to make it louder or soufter

bigjoshracing

Kamikaze Headers

well the headers are a go, they match up. Kamikaze found a Galant and matched them up today. So everyone the race is on, lets get all the orders we can. If you guys want ceramic we have the chrome looking ceramic or titanium, the titanium is pretty trick, more of a dark grey, looks nice. Chrome is the worse out of all, it just takes alot of work to look nice. I can run by Kamikaze if you want a diff. color of ceramic, but it may be more bucks, I think they MAY have red and blue. But for just 1 or 2 orders the price goes up maybe like 10 ceramics, any combonation it wont be as much but still more then the standard ceramic color. wow, this is even confusing me now. well ask questions, I am here to sell you headers and i will try to accomadate all thats asked. Robert, [email protected]

SlickVernon
    how much for ceramic titanium

galantblue
    Sorry to ask, are this i4 or V6 headers?

Re: Kamikaze Headers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjoshracing)</div><div class='quotemain'>well the headers are a go, they match up. Kamikaze found a Galant and matched them up today. So everyone the race is on, lets get all the orders we can. If you guys want ceramic we have the chrome looking ceramic or titanium, the titanium is pretty trick, more of a dark grey, looks nice. Chrome is the worse out of all, it just takes alot of work to look nice. I can run by Kamikaze if you want a diff. color of ceramic, but it may be more bucks, I think they MAY have red and blue. But for just 1 or 2 orders the price goes up maybe like 10 ceramics, any combonation it wont be as much but still more then the standard ceramic color. wow, this is even confusing me now. well ask questions, I am here to sell you headers and i will try to accomadate all thats asked. Robert, [email protected]</div>

How much for Chrome looking Ceramic? Plus shipping to 48103.

bigjoshracing

kamikaze header

330.00 ceramic, 4 cyl only.

Mgalant99
    Guys can you all check out the TGC classifieds forum at [url] http://www.tgc-forums.com/phpclassifieds/classads.htm [url]

I have set up the groupbuy there for these Kamikaze headers. Lets get the ball rolling with this one!!!

Dan

CRH-1
    Would it possible to see some pics off the Chrome and Chrome looking Ceramic?

bigjoshracing

kamikaze header

go to www.theoldone.com, the have pics of chrome and ceramic, they look the same. go to the exhaust or header link there.

TGC Regular
    Bigjosh or anyone else who know's, are they going to make headers for the V6?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'm a little worried about the noise but i'm gonna leave the resonators and whatever cats i can.</div>

yea if you plan to do some exhaust work, and that includes the headers, get the headers first. then start upgrading slowly.

bigjoshracing

Kamikaze Header group buy

Hi everyone, alot of you all have been sending me emails regarding the group buy, I am not sure where Dan is but I will offer you all the same great deal as the group buy stated. a little short on cash is ok, put a deposit to hold for a couple weeks to get this deal. email me at [email protected], thanks Robert

Mgalant99
    Sorry guys and Robert!!! I forgot to mention to everyone that I would be in Las Vegas for the week. I just came back today. The groupbuy is still on and I will email Robert right away, I just have to go through all 144 emails that I received over the week. Once I get a response from him we will start sending in the money and get these headers on our cars!!!

Dan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12