The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: swap2 ?

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    TGC Regular
    little question whats the highest horse power we can get the i4 or the 6cyl galant engine up to with everything? by everythign i mean tubo's and gears and everythign im aginable with out nos i put that in my car ill be dead in a week so no nos for me
    - Atba

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghost Beat)</div><div class='quotemain'>little question whats the highest horse power Â*we can get the i4 or the 6cyl galant engine up to with everything? by everythign i mean tubo's and gears and everythign im aginable with out nos i put that in my car ill be dead in a week so no nos for me</div>

pick a number...with the right amount of money...horsepower can go up as high as u want

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    whats the highest tough with a i4 you can go without nos just throw a # at me
    - Atba

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Beat
    whats the highest tough with a i4 you can go without nos just throw a # at me
    i've seen 700+ in a 4g63....

Black2k1GTZ
    When Im done with my engine...I've been told I will be pushing close to 500hp in a V6...in a 4cylinder you could get close to that. I mean if you went with a huge turbo and alot of other internal work you could get somewhere around 400hp before NOS.

Like Allen said...its all about how much money you want to spend!!!!! But remember its not just engine power that will make your car fast. Going with a light body kit, racing seats etc will help the hp you have be more effective...

Marc :mg:

another problem i've noticed in many fwd high hp cars is traction. its useless to have however many horsepower and not be able to plant it to the ground. don't forget in upgrading your tires, suspension and etc. racing around on some blown shocks and struts ain't gonna get you anywhere, especially if your chirping and spinning your tires thru all the gears...

TGC Regular
    hmmmmmmm so i can tweak this engine up to 500 ? what turbo ? who makes a close to 500 hp turbo for the i4? or does it have to be a full custom job ?
    - Atba

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Beat
    hmmmmmmm so i can tweak this engine up to 500 ? what turbo ? who makes a close to 500 hp turbo for the i4? or does it have to be a full custom job ?
    if you are looking for high hp...don't look for a kit...look for individual parts, many of them custom

Black2k1GTZ
    Just a turbo wont give you that sort of power...there will be tons of other parts needed to get you there. Like allen said no kit will get you there...it will be 95% individual parts.

Marc :mg:

TGC Regular
    im probbaly gona move forward on the vr4 swap just gota get info on the engine
    - Atba