The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I hate mitsubishi lancers...

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    xfactor

I hate mitsubishi lancers...

now before you booo meo heres my story and REASONING behind why i hate lancers..

Now i dont know where all you guys or gals are from but over here in oz ever since the Fast and the Furious came out we got all these fags driving 1.5 LT lancers with SOHC thinkting that they are hot stuff because they have a Revolution (thats right Revolution) sticker on there care thinking that they are driving EVO VII's. last night some fool actually tried to beat me with his crappy lancer.... I wasnt gonna have a bar of it...

I dont hate EVO lancers i just hate fools who think that there car puts out about 140 more Kilowatts then it actually does...

honestly you should see some of the crap that Mitsubishi dealers (especially the rallyart dealers) are selling...

boooooo lol jk lancers are slow but its faster than my galant thats broken down on my lawn lol

TGC Regular
    so u can do a 4g63t swap into one right?

J apmetal
    I had an old Lancer 1.6 before my galant, and while it was damn good fun & pretty quick for what it was, an Evo it most definately was not

[FIN]Teme
    hmm i think 1.8 GTi lancer (1993-xx)is pretty quick little thingie...
    (for a stock 1800cc)

0-100km/h 7.4s.
    top speed = 230km/h (according to speedometer)

and all this with 143hp...

8) 8)

ConceptSleeper
    this goes into the same shit as here in the States where for some reason masses of peopl think that because they put a Ralliart, Mugen, Spoon or Nismo sticker on their car(or a fart can with a matching wing that is too high) can beat Skyline GTRs V-Spec IIs or something.

xfactor

yeah the 1991-1993 lancers where quick with the 1.8 DOHC engine in it or the GSR lancers... since then its all this 1.6 single overhead cam crap then they slap on a body kit and think its a EVO

theguy526
    I have a buddy doing a EVO-IV conversion on his Mirage ('98). It has that little 1.5 in it, and he did throw a short ram intake and performance muffler on it. It sounds good. But even weighing it at almost 1000 lbs. less than my car he has a real hard time keeping up. I just think it's real funny when myself, him, and my other friend Garret ride somewhere. Garret has a 97 Talon with a 420A (CAI, perf exhaust, and many suspension mods). Mr. Mirage boy always winds up meeting us there about 5-10 mins after we have been sitting.