The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: clear rear bumper light for a 1997 galant es

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

clear rear bumper light for a 1997 galant es

i was wondering if anyone knew someone that makes or is willing to sell a set of rear clear bumper lights for a 1997 galant i don't have the time to do it myself so i would just like to buy them and if anyone knew where i could get clear headlight to would be great thanks

TGC Regular
    Usually we just make our own clear corners, but there a few people around here that will clear them for you. We don't have clear tail lights, unless you are talking about the rear side markers. Side markers are the same deal as the clear corners

when is we gon be free????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'>Usually we just make our own clear corners, but there a few people around here that will clear them for you. We don't have clear tail lights, unless you are talking about the rear side markers. Side markers are the same deal as the clear corners</div>

yeah that what i meant the rear side marker lights if you or anyone else knows someone who will do this let me know i really want to get them done

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by steve18sccc
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgson316
    Usually we just make our own clear corners, but there a few people around here that will clear them for you. We don't have clear tail lights, unless you are talking about the rear side markers. Side markers are the same deal as the clear corners
    yeah that what i meant the rear side marker lights if you or anyone else knows someone who will do this let me know i really want to get them done
    We make em by the order for anyone who wants em, Just drop either me or QueenzfinestPlaya a line. Im sure we probably have a few somewhere around.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

brandon
    This might be helpful:

"i helped dave write up the tutorial way back in the day.

pretty much what you do is first remove your sidemarker.
    then you break away the red plastic.
    get you a sheet of drop ceiling tile from the lighting department of the hardware store.
    trace the outline of hte sidemarker with a marker onto the lighting tile.
    cut out the lighting tile. a soldering iron with a tip you don't want works great. make sure you cut outside of the line.
    then fine tune shape of the sheeting tile with either a lighter or sith some fine sind paper.
    use the soldering iron to make the two holes for the screw holes.
    put everything back together.
    then seal things up with some clear silicon so that you won't have any water problems
    "