The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Custom Body Kit - Poly Urethane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25
    eracings

Custom Body Kit - Poly Urethane

Hi Guys,

We can custom made body kit for your 7G.
    What we need from you is a car to test fitment and do the project, sample kit (even is not made for galant), drawing or picture in detail.. and off course $$$.

We can cut and paste or make from scratch.
    Price for Full body kit in poly urethane is $899 and I will need 10 preorder paid in full to start the project. We will need 4-6 weeks till we start producing.

Any takers??

Visit our website http://www.eracings.com or send me PM to contact me in person.

Just to let you know, right now we are doing the 8G.. here is the thread http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18030

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    i am very interested in just side skirts and a rear, can we split up the kits? ill try to do some searching for some cool kits tonight...
    7g for life!

eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    i am very interested in just side skirts and a rear, can we split up the kits? ill try to do some searching for some cool kits tonight...
    Thats ok!
    You may purchase individually but to start the project we need 10 full body kit order. You guys find what you want and let me know..

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    <span style='color:blue'>I'll be keeping my eye on this, but i'm like seth, interested in side skirts and rear. Already in on a front bumper!!</span>

o0 XeRO G 0o
    [quote=Blue Ice Rider]<span style='color:blue'>I'll be keeping my eye on this, but i'm like seth, interested in side skirts and rear. Already in on a front bumper!!</span>

same herre

i still have my old front/rear bumpers. i don't know if u can use that to mold or get measurements. b happy to help u guys. :twisted:
    I'm selling my G

Experienced TGC Member
    Wow, eracing that is a great deal and I just ant to thank you for offering it to us all here at TGC. Unfortunately, our people resources are drained on account of another front bumper being made at this time. We just don't have the man power to commit to another project. I'm sure that these guys would really appreciate sides and a rear to go with their new front ends so I was going to offer up an idea...

How about a LIP KIT?! Something that would be easier to make, easier on the bill fold, and something some of us have wanted for quite some time. I think it is a very reasonable approach to something we have already seemingly beat to death.

So you think it's possible?
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2True)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, eracing that is a great deal and I just ant to thank you for offering it to us all here at TGC. Unfortunately, our people resources are drained on account of another front bumper being made at this time. We just don't have the man power to commit to another project. I'm sure that these guys would really appreciate sides and a rear to go with their new front ends so I was going to offer up an idea... Â*

How about a LIP KIT?! Something that would be easier to make, easier on the bill fold, and something some of us have wanted for quite some time. I think it is a very reasonable approach to something we have already seemingly beat to death.

So you think it's possible?</div>

May I see the front bumper looks like so we try to find a match for sides and rear??

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dudj)</div><div class='quotemain'>i still have my old front/rear bumpers. Â*i don't know if u can use that to mold or get measurements. Â*b happy to help u guys. Â* :twisted:</div>

Actually I need a car and the bumpers for better result, that is IF we continue the project, it does not seem to go anywhere now...

the_kage
    Wes Im soo with you man... LIP KIT for the 7g would be killer. I dont really want a full body kit, but a Lip Kit Would be perfect!

lip kits would be hard to make as we have 2 different bumpers and not everybody has a 94-96 or 97/98. if the bumpers are close enough to the same then it could work out.

i wouldnt mind getting some new skirts and rear apron. heres the bumper thats getting made on gs:
    7g for life!

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>lip kits would be hard to make as we have 2 different bumpers and not everybody has a 94-96 or 97/98. Â*if the bumpers are close enough to the same then it could work out.

i wouldnt mind getting some new skirts and rear apron. Â*heres the bumper thats getting made on gs:
    </div>

Looks Great!
    Have you started the project or just the plan.. because if you haven't started yet, we can do it for you guys.. full kit project only need max of 4 weeks. If we are gonna do fiberglass, we can start producing on the 5th weeks. If it is poly urethane will be on the 6th weeks.

if we only do front bumper it'll take 2 weeks.

And yes, I agree with you that lip kit will probably not gonna be efisient.

5 bucks says it ait gonna happen
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViciousLord)</div><div class='quotemain'>5 bucks says it ait gonna happen</div>

on whom?

<span style='color:red'>Hits visciouslord(ess) with four hit tornado kick, to left punch, to low right sweep kick, into a three hit Dragon upper cut combo. </span>

<span style='color:blue'>Yo Seth you from what i've heard urethene is better for front bumpers. But fiber glass is better for sides and rear. You think they can make this bumper cheaper for us??

Eracing, how much for just the front bumper in urethene.</span>

ive already laid down my $150 deposit through galant speed. lets try to do one thing at a time

anywho, i want fiberglass. if fiberglass breaks, i can fix it myself. if polyurethane breaks, im S.O.L.

if you want to try to contact Tony at galantspeed and see if he would rather have you guys make the front bumper, go right ahead. we already have 13 $150 deposits down over at galantspeed for the front only...
    7g for life!

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>ive already laid down my $150 deposit through galant speed. Â*lets try to do one thing at a time

anywho, i want fiberglass. Â*if fiberglass breaks, i can fix it myself. Â*if polyurethane breaks, im S.O.L.

if you want to try to contact Tony at galantspeed and see if he would rather have you guys make the front bumper, go right ahead. Â*we already have 13 $150 deposits down over at galantspeed for the front only...</div>

Well, if it is in process already.. its ok. I was just trying to offer you guys to make it if the project has not been started yet. Unless Tony is interested to sub-contract the work then its ok. Otherwise, we can't touch it.. is not right!

<span style='color:blue'>I guess it would make sence that Cwest is making the kit for us, right. Sorry eracing, but maybe you guys could come up with side skirts and a rear</span>

eracings
    [quote=Blue Ice]<span style='color:red'>Hits visciouslord(ess) with four hit tornado kick, to left punch, to low right sweep kick, into a three hit Dragon upper cut combo. </span>

<span style='color:blue'>Yo Seth you from what i've heard urethene is better for front bumpers. But fiber glass is better for sides and rear. You think they can make this bumper cheaper for us??

Eracing, how much for just the front bumper in urethene.</span>

Front bumper in urethane is $349 plus shipping.
    US Lower state S&H is $69 per bumper.

a lip kit would be cool, but nothing too radical, i like simple things, a nice lip kit would look sweet on a stock 7g, however we got 2 different bumpers to work with

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast