The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I finally found the rims I've been looking for

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

I finally found the rims I've been looking for

what do you think?

They're made by PIAA :shock:

those look great, its the same style i plan to get eventually, black with a chrome lip, i think it looks hott.
    -Travis

My Car

Those wheels look hott
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Dam how much they gonna cost ya. More important how much do they weigh?? Oh and they r Hot!! were u find em
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

i like them, nice choice man. What they ganna run you?

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Those are pretty nice..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

the ones i want are in that style.. made by RO_JA

if anyone see the tricked out edition of the fast and the furious and seen the extras of trickin out a hot import car.. the evo i want the rims that they put on the evo... 18s but i cant find em!!! :cry:
    Diego

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    i like them, good choice
    -Pedro

www.piaa.co.jp

from that website, I think they're about 500 USD each...Now all I got to do is find a US distributor and save all my OT paychecks

dats the color i want
    Diego

I was considering that color too, but I think the darker rims would go better with my CF hoods and tits

Quote Originally Posted by Messiah [Reborn
    ]I was considering that color too, but I think the darker rims would go better with my CF hoods and tits

it would look tight if u got the dark scheme goin... since i dont got that... these rims would look off the hizzle... whenver u get somehow to get them over here... hook me up wit a pm so i can see $ wise if i can afford it!
    Diego

bacchus

HOT ASS RIMS

YO THEY ARE TIGET AS HELL... WE SHOULD DO A GROUP BUY..

Re: HOT ASS RIMS

Quote Originally Posted by bacchus
    YO THEY ARE TIGET AS HELL... WE SHOULD DO A GROUP BUY..
    uhh...nope....don't think so....I don't want a whole bunch of people driving around with the same rims as I do (that's IF I can find someone that sells them)

Titanium2K2
    [quote=Messiah [Reborn]]I was considering that color too, but I think the darker rims would go better with my CF hoods and <span style='color:red'>tits</span>

since when did we coordinate our cars with our body parts? :laughing: j/p. Those are very nice rims. i found a set at pep boys that look very similar to those in gunmetal but made by ICON. Those PIAA's has more of a shine to them and i like that.

correct sizing for that wheel is 18x7.5 +43 offset (available) 5x114.3 PCD w/ 225/40zr18 tires and they list for 58,000yen ($486.03) each. if you're still interested, PM me, i might know a place that can get them over here...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Titanium2K2)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Messiah [Reborn)</div><div class='quotemain'>]I was considering that color too, but I think the darker rims would go better with my CF hoods and <span style='color:red'>tits</span>

since when did we coordinate our cars with our body parts? :laughing: Â* j/p. Â* Those are very nice rims. Â*i found a set at pep boys that look very similar to those in gunmetal but made by ICON. Â* Those PIAA's has more of a shine to them and i like that.</div>

:oops: :oops: <span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>Tints</span>...I meant tints

How dare you compare Pepboys stuff to these.... :laughing:

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    correct sizing for that wheel is 18x7.5 +43 offset (available) 5x114.3 PCD w/ 225/40zr18 tires and they list for 58,000yen ($486.03) each. if you're still interested, PM me, i might know a place that can get them over here...
    486 each?! ouchhh damn im gone have to wait on that or look for other ones :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: thats not even thinkin bout tires!!
    Diego