The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 300ZX Big Brake Conversion

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

300ZX Big Brake Conversion

I was looking into possibly getting the AP Big Brake System for the G, and I was wondering if anyone knows if this will work or not, I know that the lug bolt pattern is the same as the 300zx (114.3). Is this doable? maybe i'm just being too ambitious????

cdaw2001ES
    The bolt pattern on the calpers will probably be different
    AEM makes a kit for the 00 Eclipse that bolts to our cars (4 piston) but requires like 17" wheels. If you want to use OE calipers, they have Big Rotor /pad kits too

You CAN use v6 stuff on the I4, but your bias will be like 100 front /0 rear without adding a bias adjustment valve

Rotora also make a big brake kit for the 3G, which will also fit the 8G

2002 Galant ES - I4, Viynl Interior by P
    Pioneer AVH-P5700 DVD, RF P4004, RF P8002, 2-Infinity 12" Perfect 12.1DV Subs
    Lightning Audio Digital Capacitor
    Infinity Speakers,GTZ Spoiler, Ractive E-brake, Chrome Door Handles, CF Armrest
    Freedom Design Strut Bar, Cleared Corners
    KUMHO 711 Tires, CF Interior Trim

So does Stoptech and Brembo.

-Mohammad

The only reason I brought this up again is that I found an Endless kit for the 300zx, and i think that it kicks major ass, and i can get it a little cheaper........hmmm it would be nice

cdaw2001ES
    Too bad you dont have a 300ZX

You really need to limit your searches to Eclipse, Galant, Sebring and Stratus COUPE...

Thoes are the ONLY ones that are going to fit- with out doing major mod work which equals $$$