The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM bumper fog lights/headlights - size bulbs / rewiring?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    brandon

JDM bumper fog lights/headlights - size bulbs / rewiring?

Hey guys,

I don't think anyone has the bumper on here but wasn't sure if you knew what size bulbs are in the JDM bumper foglights.

Anyone know if I'll need to do any rewiring here or buy any other harnesses?

I think I have all the info I need for the headlights... but just to clarify:

You DO or DO NOT need the H4 harness when wiring the JDM headlights? Does it just make it easier or is it required?

Thanks!

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    i believe the fogs are h3

if the headlights came with the h1 and h4 harness then u can rewire the stock wiring to them, if not then ull need to go buy a harness or two. make sure you grind down the bumper rests so the lights do not rest or touch them at all.

dont forget that now your turn signal harness will fit in ur signals so u can just extend the wires and plug it into the corner
    7g for life!

brandon
    Sweet, thanks for the tips...

For the fogs... does this mean I'll have to get some sort of H3 harness also?

If I run into any issues I can assure I'll be on here posting again come Wednesday.

You won the bumper!?(*secret plot to kill and steal*)

Let us know how that sucker fits on, and if you can do it and still keep the bumper reinforcement

Oh, but if it becomes too much to handle, I'll trade you my bumper for it I strive to help out other members in need

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"