The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Putting GTZ parts on a 8G Galant ES inline 4

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    The 99 Galant

Putting GTZ parts on a 8G Galant ES inline 4

OK, I'm looking to stick some GTZ parts on my car. Doesanyone know what parts will bolt straight on. This is my first Mitsu. and i'm not used to the chassis types. Also what size are the brakes on the GTZ. They have to be bigger than the ES's right? Plus where is a good place to find GTZ parts, like the rear wing, rims, and some interior stuff. The seats are different in them aren't they. Do the seats have more side support? OK, thanks for the help
    dave

i have a es v6 and i know that the gtz rims are also in the primum package of es and ls v6s... motor parts for a i4 wont bolt on since the gtz is v6... the seats are i blieve the same, just that they are electric. rear wing again u can get from any galant with the right package.. try junk yards, ebay, i think erebuni.net has it too
    Diego

The only thing Im interested in doing from a GTZ is the hot body side molding it has on the doors that say galant in big letters. That body siding adds to the beauty of the car. Sometime down the road, Ill get it
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

the premium seats also come with lumbar support i believe.

the brakes won't be a direct bolt on. the i4 and the v6 uses different brakes. unless you have one of the premium i4's with the 02+ model year. they use the v6 size rotors i believe.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.