The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Titanium Corner/sidemarker Bulbs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 45
    Quote Originally Posted by Ada
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJaYdEeOnE
    you have any lit up pics ada
    I don't have any night pics, but I will tell you they are somewhat of a darker amber color when on at night and are not as 'bright orange' as the stock ones. They are still very visible when I have my headlights on, just not as orangy.

Quote Originally Posted by mighty
    did you get the blue bulb's or purple?
    that pic is hard to tell
    I bought the "Titanium Amber" ones. That bulb pic is what my Titanium Amber bulbs look like.
    okay thanks
    cause I was looking at some on EBAY and I was trying to decide between titanium with amber bulb or hyper white bulb
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Ada
    okay thanks
    cause I was looking at some on EBAY and I was trying to decide between titanium with amber bulb or hyper white bulb
    After I posted, I actually took time to take a real look at the titanium ambers when they are lit up at night (while depositing my check) and I can honestly tell you, I think they are damn sexy. I'll try to get a pic up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ada
    okay thanks
    After I posted, I actually took time to take a real look at the titanium ambers when they are lit up at night (while depositing my check) and I can honestly tell you, I think they are damn sexy. I'll try to get a pic up.
    okay
    muchos gracias

2001 Galant ES

Titanium2K2
    Here's some pics of mine that I got awhile back. My ambers blew within a week so I got the superwhites instead.

These pics are the titanium superwhites. I did not get a chance to take pics of the ambers since they blew very quickly. Maybe it was just a defective product. I've had these superwhites for almost three months now with no problems. The ambers look like the two last pics but slightly dimmer. I'm very pleased with these and considering doing the turn signal rewire mod to match the headlights.

i got the bulbs in and i must say that they light up quite sexy....
    my camera is not with me right now but as soon as i get it i will take some pics... hopefully in the next couple of days. It is a deeper orange than the stock bulbs. I had some compliments from a "Honda driver" LOL Their admiration never stops.

mighty
    ada, can you post some night shots?

RaViN
    i have a few pics of mine, but i dont know how to post them....

you can upload them onto a website such as www.imagestation.com
    and then you can host the pics on tgc from there
    or you can if you want email em to me and I will host em on here for ya

2001 Galant ES

TheRealDeal
    Come on now lets get these picks up. LOL

akiraflux
    soon as it gets dark i'll take pics. here's some newly cleared corners with the bulbs in i did today.

Clearing corners

How do you guys clear your corners in order to avoid scratching or cracking the mirror inside?
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

akiraflux

Re: Clearing corners

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman83
    How do you guys clear your corners in order to avoid scratching or cracking the mirror inside?
    http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19230

i used a butter knife that i bent at a 90 degree. used that instead of the pry bar they speak of in that post. 5 min to take off grill. 40 min to clear first corner. 5 min to clear 2nd corner. 10 min to put all back together.

akiraflux
    here's the night pics. hard to get a good one without using flash...

APC titanium amber bulbs. i like it. A LOT!

those look sweetttt
    Diego

RaViN
    ahh you all beat me to it. I used a screwdriver to get mine out. but you can scratch it eay like that too......my right headlight has battle scars from it

mighty
    those do look very sweet.
    it's cool how they are chrome looking, then actually orange/amber and legal when on.........rock on, need to get some asap, since I too have my corners cleared now 8)

PrizVT
    I bought a pair of Titanium Amber bulbs from this site: DriverFX.com $6.65 each plus shipping. Here is the direct product link: APC 1157

I have had these all summer with no problems. They look good at night, slightly different shade of orange from stock. I will try to post pics tonight.

akiraflux
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrizVT)</div><div class='quotemain'>I bought a pair of Titanium Amber bulbs from this site: DriverFX.com $6.65 each plus shipping. Â*Here is the direct product link: APC 1157

I have had these all summer with no problems. Â*They look good at night, slightly different shade of orange from stock. Â*I will try to post pics tonight.</div>

same ones i bought. apc titanium amber 1157's.

Dre
    To save on any S & H, like stated in previous posts regarding these, you can find them the APC Titaniums at Pep Boys for about $8 apiece.

mighty
    I bought the amber ones too at pep boy's about 40 minutes ago..............AWESOME lights and cheap 5.99$ each 8)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast