The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: True Flow intake systems

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    NightHawkTL

True Flow intake systems

http://www.eautoworks.com/html/ORD-1-1-1-15205.cfm

I found this.. is this new? or just haven't heard of it til now??

It's a new one on me Carlos. Looks like they keep the stock airbox and replace all the piping. Interesting concept, but I wonder if it would be interchangeable between the Galant and the Eclipse, since our airboxes line up differently. You might want to theck Club3G to see if anyone there has seen it.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

found a picture

doesn't look worth it to me.

the main part adding power is the filter. on the oem intake the main restrictions are the oem filter and the part that leads to the airbox. the upper intake pipe isn't really restrictive.

on the v6, if u wanted to be kinda ghetto with it. you can kinda mock this system by getting a high flow filter and cutton of the resonator on the upper intake pipe and probably achieve similar results.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

VIO
    $208 for a fucking tube? :shock: :shock: :shock: for the love of whatever diety you pray to. you could go and get a small tube mandral bent for a lot less then that and have the same thing!

NightHawkTL
    i was debating on getting either True Flow just to try it out see how it is or the injen Race division or CAI (not sure if there's a difference between either injens) but the reason to get either one is cuz they are both black and will flow well with the Engine bay..

NightHawkTL
    since we are in the Intake forum anyways.. whats the Difference between the Injen Race Division, and CAI?? i seen pics but not sure of shich is which

the RD intakes are CAI's for our cars. injen used to make regular cai's but were replaced with the RD intakes which are CAI's too just a redesigned one with some new fancy bells and whistles

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.