Got powder coated CAI two piece kit off of Ebay for the Acura Integra... Had a little trouble getting it in, The MAS adapter.. I had to get new bolts to fit, the old ones out of the Intake were wierd and were threaded and had a big block on the end.. couldnt use them. Then the plumbing reducer was 3 inches and the piping was like 2 and 5/8ths... found another piece at Autozone to take up some slack and get it to fit. Drilled new holes for the battery.. moved it over to the left like 3 inches... Had to jerryrig the clamp to bolt on to the battery tray... but finally got it. hehehe. MY galant is so much LOUDER... has a nice growl under the hood.. Its easier to lay a nice peel now too.
Only thing is... it Shifts really funny.. it shifts hard too. And if I have it in 4th and am not on the gas it wants to pop out of gear.... its jsut hard to get it in gear now.. i dont know if its the computer jsut readjusting since i had the battery out for close to an hour or something else.. i dunno. ANy ideas?