The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: jdm side skirts

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    Censee

jdm side skirts

well i found these on ebay,,,,,i know that the 8g galant came out a in japan a few years before it came out here in the US...therefore i think its the right year for 8g....they are pretty cheap too.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2428670450

akiraflux
    dude that seller found a cache! he's the same one who had the vr4 front conversion and a crapload of other vr4 stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by akiraflux
    dude that seller found a cache! he's the same one who had the vr4 front conversion and a crapload of other vr4 stuff.
    what do you mean he found a cache???

Yeah our style galant was out over there form I think about 97 on so those should fit with some modification.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

akiraflux
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyphases
    Quote Originally Posted by akiraflux
    what do you mean he found a cache???
    well he just came outta nowhere sellin a whole crapload of vr4 stuff. cache = big fucking junkyard with only vr4's in it.

E84A is a 7g my friends...I did have the high bid, until last night. Oh well, maybe the buyer is an 8g person who will have to unload them.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

id get that if i had money... not really i rather have the shogun side skirts
    Diego