The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ebay Chip

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    2002gtz

Ebay Chip

Does anybody know how reliable this piece of crap is? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2428501241

not to good if you already called it a piece of crap

I bought one to try out but I have not put it on yet.... but basically if you have a CAI IT IS NOT WORTH IT. I don't have a CAI. The reason for slow install b/c looking for right wire schematic for Air Flow Sensor. Plan to get a CAI but wanted to try this and see whats up.

2002gtz

chip

That's kinda what I figured. I'm kind of apprehensive about buying something for a few dollars that claims that kind of HP gain. You know what I mean?

cdaw2001ES
    It'sd total junk. It's been track tested by Fishboy (i think) NO GOOD -Dont waste your money. In the box all you will find is a $.10 resistor.

VIO
    it's a resistor. i don't remember what ohm but i can find out for you and you can try it for free i you want. should run you $1.00 at radio shack for 5 of them. give the extras to your friends!

Quote Originally Posted by VIO
    it's a resistor. i don't remember what ohm but i can find out for you and you can try it for free i you want. should run you $1.00 at radio shack for 5 of them. give the extras to your friends!