The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1991 galant GTi widebody

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 57
    orangbaligila

1991 galant GTi widebody

hi guys, please visit : http://www.autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content...=20030805035614

comments please,...

btw, is it possible to upload pics to the forum? if it does can you please tell me how?

thx

Rasko Da Gama
    DAMN!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is the most SICK and Clean 6'th G Galant I have ever seen! I have no words man, I can just get down on my knees and wishper:
    RESPECT!!!!!

With the pictures - this is it. You must post them on some picture post friendly site - like www.cardomain.com and then you just pos links to pictures inthe form like:

And the pictures are visible here!

Again man, respect, respect.
    How much time did you put into this project? How much $$$ did you spend?
    It is really AWSOME G-ride!

Good luck with it - from my heart.

damn.....i love widebodies more (if thats possible )

Great Job Man!!

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    :shock: Hats off to you. That looks so sick. I love it.
    -Pedro

ConceptSleeper
    nice ride man, i love the whole DTM style

orangbaligila
    [quote="Rasko Da Gama"]DAMN!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

hehehe,... thx man,... respect to you too,.. (asians are respectful guys anyway,..hehehee....)

thx for the pic tip..

i spent,... about 5 mid-productive months,... a lot of stress,... argument,.. phonecalls,... hehehehe.... about the $$$ ,... that's relative coz we did have the advantage of labour cost over here, so,... for the parts itself (not including the widebody cos it's custom and will cost damn expensive in US,... it'll be around .... 20K including all other miscellaneous costs, shipping etc. .. once again,.. minus the body conversion and paint)

TGC Regular
    THAT IS THE SICKEST 6G I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

i might even dare to say the sickest galant ever

btw, how did u do teh interior? did you paint over the leather?

orangbaligila
    Quote Originally Posted by Proud Galant Driver
    THAT IS THE SICKEST 6G I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

i might even dare to say the sickest galant ever

btw, how did u do teh interior? did you paint over the leather?

thx man,..

i painted the dash and door panels which are not leather but some sort of rubberized plastic (soft) result is not as good as the re-trimmed part,... so,.. i'm planning to retrim it w/ either vinyl or suede (change some trims to black color)

TGC Regular
    so how did you do the seats?

orangbaligila
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proud Galant Driver)</div><div class='quotemain'>so how did you do the seats?</div>

re-trimmed,.. vinyl, but over here we have the "closest to leather" quality vinyl,.. hehe... which is good 4 me (sometimes too much leather just fucks your nose up, hehe...) it's half the price of leather as well...

J apmetal
    Do the back doors still open ? it looks like you bonded the kit over them !

Rasko Da Gama
    Damn... I can't have enough looking into that beauty
    Once again - nice work on that car.

orangbaligila
    Quote Originally Posted by J apmetal
    Do the back doors still open ? it looks like you bonded the kit over them !
    of course they still do... i simply removed the handles from them,... door poppers are on their way to reach Indonesian shores, hehe... talking about that "allow 2 to 6 weeks shipping time for international orders" thing,... hwehehehe...

inernational shipmens.... where are my stuff ???? dude, they're so slow i can manufacture those stuff by myself,..hehe... and doing some R&D beforehand,.. wahahaha....

to Rasko:

thx a million man,...
    btw, how 'bout your new ride?! y'know sumthin' ?! my wastegate was bust last saturday night,... and the boost spiked to 1,2 bar !!! man,.. thank god i've tuned the fuel and ignition up to 2 bars of boost,.. if not,... (the horror....)

but it was a nice experience,... coz i was launching beside a fully tricked-out honda (turbocharged too) which makes 200+ hp as well,... i said earlier i was only makin 225 hp at best with 0.5 bar (when the wastegate vents the excess boost away),... man we all got shocked by my tyres creating smog thicker than industrial exhaust pipes,... and it screech as loud as hell (imagine how a 245 wide spinning at 4500 rpm on 1st gear,...)

i won though,.. considering the fact that my car created nearly 300 hp that night,... hehehe... now i will check that wastegate for sure,... or maybe get some forged pistons and rods so i can keep using that extra boost for good,...

cheers

here's how that civic jockey had probably looked like at that time:
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :?: :!: :?:

[FIN]Teme
    What is that eterna's "code" like i have E33 in my galant... is that eterna E3# ?

orangbaligila
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE([FIN)</div><div class='quotemain'>Teme]What is that eterna's Â*"code" like i have E33 in my galant... is that eterna E3# ?</div>

i think mine is E33 as well

FWD with 2.0 DOHC naturally aspirated engine when stock

Thats a very very nice work !
    1992. Galant Glsi E33A

orangbaligila
    Quote Originally Posted by kjeag
    Thats a very very nice work !
    hey,... thanks buddy

yofadahead
    i like your car, wanna trade? mine is better, but, you know, i want to help you out. i know, i know, i'm a nice guy. so let's trade then.

orangbaligila
    Quote Originally Posted by yofadahead
    i like your car, wanna trade? mine is better, but, you know, i want to help you out. i know, i know, i'm a nice guy. so let's trade then.
    well, i guess a smile for the answer won't be so bad then,...

That is hands down the hottest 6G that I have ever seen! :shock: 8)
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast