The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1991 galant GTi widebody

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 57
    GalantGuy96
    i dont like it....but it is the best looking 6G i have seen. it looks wayy to stubby. but thats my 2cents, and my thoughts arent worth anything.
    but nice job on the car.
    btw, i love that pic in your avatar, thats the best shot of the car.

Just wondering, that front you got on your car.. what is it, what car it is from !?
    1992. Galant Glsi E33A

Rasko Da Gama
    It is custom made to fit his car... I still think that's the sicest G-Ride I've ever seen

Custom made from the start.. okey... Yeah, I agree, it's the most awsome galant I'we seen, this far :twisted:
    1992. Galant Glsi E33A

marktheblake
    I am pretty sure that he said it was custom made for him in Bali (where he lives)

That is way sick. Get some of your money back and make a kit.
    Jason V.
    [b]<span style='color:red'>EVOL-ART / Evolution Artisan Tuning</span>
    If you want to fight the power, get the power to fight!
    <span style='color:blue'>C53A '89 Plymouth Colt GT Turbo 4G61T
    E38A '90 Mitsubishi Galant GSX 4G63T
    E39A '91 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 1823/2000
    D27A '90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 4G63T</span>

spesh
    ok its a custom kit but thew moulds already been made, i want..... no no NEED that kit :cry:
    There must be a way for us to order this kit :? :?

marktheblake
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spesh)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok its a custom kit but thew moulds already been made, i want..... no no NEED that kit Â*:cry: Â*
    There must be a way for us to order this kit Â*:D Â*:? Â*:D Â*:?</div>

why order the kit when you can buy the whole car - last time i spoke to him he was thinking of selling it

Well that doesn't help any of us here in the US.
    Jason V.

marktheblake
    cars can be imported. why not?

Too much money. I'd rather the kit.
    Jason V.

orangbaligila
    )hoi ppl,.. I'm back, hehe....

man this forum was gone for a while, so I haven't seen you guys since Jan,...

well, guess what?! I'm not using the kit anymore,... car is in the process of re-make now. I'm going subtle this time since I want to go to the strip every now and then,...

so how's life goin' for you guys?!

regarding to kits,... maybe I can help you out w/ something a bit universal. the guy I'm working now to build my car is quite open to create some spares while we're at it,... tryin' out hand-lain carbon manufacturing currently on spoiler lips, canards, and mirrors now,... when the result is smooth already,... maybe we'll do hoods,... then, maybe we can start trading (carbon is lighter than glass, right?! so less shipping cost

marktheblake
    Well Crazy, I guess theres nothing better than the hobby you got.

Remember that quote you got me to ship those panels? well most of the weight would have been the front bar, right. I have a new front on my car, you can see some pics somewhere here, I am still looking out for the sides and the rear bar. Maybe the cost of shipping that is much much less? what do you reckon.

orangbaligila
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(marktheblake)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well Crazy, Â*I guess theres nothing better than the hobby you got.

Remember that quote you got me to ship those panels? Â*well most of the weight would have been the front bar, right. Â*I have a new front on my car, Â*you can see some pics somewhere here, Â* Â*I am still looking out for the sides and the rear bar. Maybe the cost of shipping that is much much less? Â* what do you reckon.</div>

well, the rae bumper would still be heavy,... side skirts, door-skin, "and an over fender set" are not so heavy.

just wait 'till mine is done,.. take a look at it,.. and if you're interested, we'll make one for you (hint: the new body will be subtle, so I think almost every 6G owner will be possible to use without cutting or altering the originals, just few holes for the door-skin and side-skirt)

allow 1.5-2 months until the car is done (mine). I currently have some orders (local) for subtle kits for 7G, I'll take some pics tomorrow afternoon (need to wash the car first, it's my dad's daily driver now, hehe..)

marktheblake
    sounds good - i cant wait.
    BTW i might be in Bali at christmas, just a stopover on the way to JKT, but possibilities are endless!

orangbaligila
    Quote Originally Posted by marktheblake
    BTW i might be in Bali at christmas, just a stopover on the way to JKT, but possibilities are endless!
    you can fly to bali from jkt anytime,.. and the ticket price starts from 40 AUD these days

orangbaligila
    Quote Originally Posted by orangbaligila
    you can fly to bali from jkt anytime,.. and the ticket price starts from 40 AUD these days
    maybe even less

marktheblake
    sounds even better to do it that way for several reasons
    (a) i will be bored to hell in JKT
    ( i just might be able to leave the missus and kids behind.

Do you play golf? I will be bringing my clubs with me.

orangbaligila
    sounds even better to do it that way for several reasons
    (a) i will be bored to hell in JKT
    ( i just might be able to leave the missus and kids behind.

Do you play golf? I will be bringing my clubs with me.
    unfortunately I don,t (yet),... actually,.. never thought of it before,.. hehe.... but maybe it'd be fun once I know how to, hahaha...
    maybe you can teach me how and be kind enough and let me do some swings w/ yer clubs

marktheblake
    Quote Originally Posted by orangbaligila
    maybe you can teach me how and be kind enough and let me do some swings w/ yer clubs
    sure: you can have a swing with my $100 club, and i get to drive your car, OK?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast