The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what's the story with these hids?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    VIO

what's the story with these hids?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2428659909

anyone seen these before? looks too good to be true. i'm thinking that the area where it lists the contents of the box is incorrect. i can't imagine that the ballasts and wiring is included with this.

Airbus A320
    Damn that does look to good to be true. Its only $105....not that much of a loss. If you get them let me know how they turn out. I might get them since they only cost $105 and I have no headlights anyway. :?

VIO
    i sent the seller an email to see if the conent listing is incorrect. i can only assume that it was a mistake listing the ballasts and wiring.

I'm all over this one like white on rice. I've contacted the seller for specific details and a possible GB if this is legitimate. I'll keep y'all posted, but something's just too good to be true about these lights.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

VIO
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    I'm all over this one like white on rice. I've contacted the seller for specific details and a possible GB if this is legitimate. I'll keep y'all posted, but something's just too good to be true about these lights.
    yeah, i feel you. i'm 99.99999999999999999999999999999995 sure that it's just the bulbs and nothing else and it's just an error in the listing. if by some freakish miracle though.... 8)

And the winner is.....

Here's the reply from the seller. That's a pretty deceptive ad as far as I'm concerned.

Hello.
    This auction is only a pair of replacement bulbs, not the whole set of HID kit. So the price is only $90. The HID kit's retail price is $325 per set. And here is our whole sell price: Click here. Order morw then
    get more discount.
    All our HID has been passed QT. We have been in business 2 years, and we have do the train mark for our Logo. Also we are the mamber of SEMA. So we are the creditable business.
    If you still have question please call 626-282-5398.

Best regard.
    Leslie Leung.
    California Sunshine, Inc.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.