The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: First Drive 9G Galant

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

First Drive 9G Galant

Looks like the Canadian press has already been allowed to drive the new Galant, or at least they are the first ones to report on it...
    Looks like a pretty good review 8)
    http://www.globeandmail.com/globemegawheel...1/Chivalry.html
    Mitsubishi Sapporo Turbo, the first, the best and the most beautiful car I've ever owned.

Ol School Pervert
    Good write-up but nothing really in there we didn't know. Pretty much everything every other article said. Sucks how there aren't any pictures; Sort of makes you question whether or not they really drove it.

"The Galant has been sold in the United States since 1985, where it has gained a broad and loyal following, and for much longer in the Japan home market."

Damn right......

Car magazines seem to love this new Galant, and have nothing bad to say about it. Car mags always used to fine something wrong with the 8G, I guess it will grow on me. But I still dont like that front end and even the article pointed that out!!! Corporate look my ass! Its a pontiac nose!
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

hotboy04240

9g galant

its a good write up but nothing in there i didn't know already. it would of been better if there was some pics..

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Looks like the damn pontiac aztec from, they should have kept either the 99 front end or the 02 front end, instead of that ugly lookin thing..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadAche
    Looks like the damn pontiac aztec from, they should have kept either the 99 front end or the 02 front end, instead of that ugly lookin thing..
    Then it won't be 9G! lol

Atlanta - shout out to San Pedro and Panama - que sopa!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadAche
    Then it won't be 9G! lol
    now its just uGlee
    2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT // 3.4L V6
    ____

The SPOT!! - - Dirty South Imports

galant00
    i bet you the used car value on the new 9g will drop just as fast as the 8g.

-Ballernation-
    Just remember: Canadians use of drugs is legal so they must be smoking alot of pot when writing that article.

ex. "...the Galant's handling is...whoa man I see a beautiful, hairy, female hockey player pouring hot maple syrup all over herself. Man, this car handles my life pretty well..bajeese!!!!" :twisted:

The new Car & Driver didn't seem to like it too much. Mitsu sent them a GTS at first, C&D sent it back wanting an ES I4 because they said 5% of Galant sales will be GTS's while 65% will be ES I4s. I'm not too fond of it, but the 02 & up fronts grew on me, so time will tell.