The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: anyone bought from autobahnmotorsports.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 39 of 39
    kg98921byrams
    like i said before, i don't have any camera or anything. have that dude that wants to race me record it

Remedy
    I personally like rsx's, if your a girl, shit my girl has a new civic coupe ex. You claim all this shit that you want to race for money and your car is modified, but you can't afford a digi cam what a sorry fuck

kg98921byrams
    why the fuck would i need and waste my money for a camera?
    and even the new civic is better than a galant. what the fuck are you talking about that a rsx is for girls. girls can't even handle that kind of car, especially a if its a type s. galant is more of a girl car. its a sedan and its slow. those are the things that girls like froma a car.

doesn't feel weird that nobody here can't defend their galant of its 0-60 in 9.5secs. it seems like i shut all your mouth about that.

8ggalant
    yo can i get a mod to lock this shyt....so so juvenile

GalantGuy96
    OMG THIS GUY IS SO PATHETIC :doubleup:
    and since when did girls like sedans? mofo

Quote Originally Posted by kg98921byrams
    why the fuck would i need and waste my money for a camera?
    and even the new civic is better than a galant. what the fuck are you talking about that a rsx is for girls. girls can't even handle that kind of car, especially a if its a type s. galant is more of a girl car. its a sedan and its slow. those are the things that girls like froma a car.

doesn't feel weird that nobody here can't defend their galant of its 0-60 in 9.5secs. it seems like i shut all your mouth about that.
    First get it straight. You started this by coming on to this board and lying like a pathitic F%&* you are. Don't even try to say I did. Your stories don't add up to nothing but a bunch of false truths. Only in your eyes does the world revolve around you.

Second. Opinions are not fact so there is no truth you spit there out your S$%* for brains comments or stank mouth.

Third. Why don't you own a camera. On a whole people purchase one just to show off or for the just in case. I find it ironic that you don't know anybody with a camera. Your parents don't own one. You can't drive somewhere to get a disposable. So what you are telling us is that you have no access and no camera in your entire short lived life. WTF!?!?! you live in the cuts. Got no friends that can put up with your crap huh?

Fourth. I thought you said you where going. Leave.......No point in you staying. You will find no home for you here. :twisted:

Fifth maybe I should visit Club RSX and see who the real owner of that RSX is or maybe a pm to ask if he knows you. You really want me to dig to find out who you are I can. :twisted: Everyone can be touched. I can bet you 110% that you will not meet one TGC member here and will come up with excuses as to why you were not there.

Sixth. Your stupid so go away. Sure childish but to the point. *Hey look at Stupid* Hey stupid

Seventh. Times don't mean squat out in the real world. Times and HP all is determind by the "now" and driver. Sure you might have more HP but if you don't own the car why does it matter. You have nothing to race with so who wins.

Eighth. Why do you argue over the internet and why can you not go back to Club RSX and ask your friends there about this vendor that you want to know about.

Ninth........Your Stupid

*DONE*

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

GalantGuy96
    HAHAHAHA
    funny shit,
    and yes, u are stupid, lol

ok buddy... keep usin your statistics sayin how a v6 galant does 0-60 in 9.5.. how bout you do this math.. headerbak. turbo runnin at 6psi. hundred shot of n.o.s. pistons. cams. true pully kit. chip. fuel rails and regulator. bored out throttle body. cams. and a bulletproofed tranny. what do yiou think a v6 galant will do now. thats what i got buddy. and you wanna run with 9gz on the line. lets start with 500 since your broke ass cant afford a camera and if i can still see you in the rear view we'll race again for 9. come on kid get off the forum.. YOU CANT SEE ME. get at me if you wanna race. you see my email address, make your self useful and click on it.
    anthony

oh and as fo ryour car. yea there nice.. i know three people of have one. there names are deana, carly, and christina. you picked the wrong man to play wit kid. im gonna like beatin your little womens sport coupe with a 4door sedan.
    anthony

mjc1055
    i hope to God that this race gets recorded, it would seriously make my day to see this asshole get beat.

Quote Originally Posted by mjc1055
    i hope to God that this race gets recorded, it would seriously make my day to see this asshole get beat.
    Remeber guys. That is "if" he shows up. I got 5 on it that says he doesn't.........

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

GalantGuy96
    Quote Originally Posted by antmoneygtz
    YOU CANT SEE ME. get at me if you wanna race. you see my email address, make your self useful and click on it.
    ooooo, i like the 2 pac song usage. :thumbsup:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(antmoneygtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok buddy... keep usin your statistics sayin how a v6 galant does 0-60 in 9.5.. how bout you do this math.. headerbak. turbo runnin at 6psi. hundred shot of n.o.s. pistons. cams. true pully kit. chip. fuel rails and regulator. bored out throttle body. cams. and a bulletproofed tranny. Â*what do yiou think a v6 galant will do now. Â*thats what i got buddy. Â*and you wanna run with 9gz on the line. lets start with 500 since your broke ass cant afford a camera and if i can still see you in the rear view we'll race again for 9. Â*come on kid get off the forum.. YOU CANT SEE ME. get at me if you wanna race. you see my email address, make your self useful and click on it.</div>

HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!!!! :shock:
    Somebody please get this on film and post.

VIO
    this is just sad...

kg98921byrams
    your pathetic for speaking for the women. there is no such thing as a woman's car or a man's car you dipshit. woman goes for the car that look nice, like a civic and a rsx. does that mean that the galant is ugly? most women would want a car that looks nice, has lots of room for other people, like a lexus, benz, accord,etc.

GalantGuy96
    girls dont like civcs!!!
    and they dont know what a rsx is anyways.
    (no offense ladies)

-Ballernation-
    Hey "DUDE"?,

I bought a alternator for my brother's 99 Corolla (yes, I have family members who drives a non-mitsu)

Anyways, I purchased it from that site and was screwed for two months. Not only the timing was off, the product was mismatched. I later found out it was an alternator for the TACOMA. Yeah, it happens...

So, is this enough info for you? Quit pissing these guys off and go to your own "H-town".

just to give you guys alil info... i have yet to recieve any emails from this kid... guess the race isnt goin down after all... it was worth a try at least... i needed $$...
    anthony

Quote Originally Posted by antmoneygtz
    just to give you guys alil info... i have yet to recieve any emails from this kid... guess the race isnt goin down after all... it was worth a try at least... i needed $$...
    what a suprise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12