The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Headers for Galant?..Feedback is needed...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 39 of 39
    XIRacing
    Guys,

We dont have a reason to give false information out, thats a good way to lose business. Once we will get the production version we will dyno the headers again and take new pictures. Whatever the dyno will read thats what we will post for you to see.

Untill then we just wanted to let you know that soon enough you will have another option for a nice set of headers.

Ben
    Xtreme Import Racing

OBX Headers

Hey I saw some OBX headers today when searching around. Was curious if anybody had tried them out or even heard of them? They were for 2.4L 4G63 engine.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

XIRacing
    Xtreme Import Racing would like to thank everyone who has shown interest in our new product. We really appreciate every response posted on this thread. Thanks guys for writing back to us.

Sincerely,
    Ben
    Xtreme Import Racing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XIRacing)</div><div class='quotemain'>Guys,

We dont have a reason to give false information out, thats a good way to lose business. Â*Once we will get the production version we will dyno the headers again and take new pictures. Â*Whatever the dyno will read thats what we will post for you to see. Â*

Untill then we just wanted to let you know that soon enough you will have another option for a nice set of headers.

Ben
    Xtreme Import Racing</div>

I like the way this guy conducts business. much respect!

VIO
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XIRacing)</div><div class='quotemain'>Guys,

We dont have a reason to give false information out, thats a good way to lose business. Â*Once we will get the production version we will dyno the headers again and take new pictures. Â*Whatever the dyno will read thats what we will post for you to see. Â*

Ben
    Xtreme Import Racing</div>

I like the way this guy conducts business. much respect!</div>

i agree.

b_stoened
    I just want to express my intrest in a 4 cyl version.

XIRacing
    To b_stoened,

Currently we are still working on the production version for the V6. When this project is completed and we are satisfied with the final production version of the headers, we will look into making headers for the 4cyl.

If there is anyone else intrested in the 4cyl. version please e-mail us at [email protected].

For now, we would like to give these V6 headers the full attention they deserve. We want to build these headers to perfection, and have you guys enjoy your hard earned money!

Sincerely,
    Ben
    Xtreme Import Racing

Ben,

I think we finally got the remainding members to realize your working on the V6 headers for now. All we ask is that you provide two dyno sheets

1st: being bone stock V6
    2nd: same V6 with just your Headers on the car, nothing more nothing less. not even exhaust work or CAI.

That will satisfy my curiosity as well as other members in need of bolt on performance.

XIRacing
    Mante,

No problem, we will supply all the information requested.

Thank you,
    Ben
    Xtreme Import Racing

XIRacing
    Guys,

We will be out of the office for most of the day, if you have any questions please send us an e mail. We will replay to all of you as soon as we get back.

Sorry for any inconvenience,
    Ben
    Xtreme Import Racing

Quote Originally Posted by XIRacing
    Mante,

No problem, we will supply all the information requested.

Thank you,
    Ben
    Xtreme Import Racing
    When providing the info for mante and the rest of us, please include anything you might have done in order to get the results, ie: any tweaks,calibration or suggestions to maximize output. So far the other companies that produced headers I feel have sorta let us down a little. However you guys are off to great start here with us and beleive me, we are all anxious about your product. It's good to do business with someone who will be fair and not misleading.

Thanks

XIRacing
    Los,

No problem, we will note all that as well. Everything you guys need to know about our headers will be posted when they are available.

Thanks for the post,
    Ben
    Xtreme Import Racing

Hmmm...been awfully quiet in here of late...any updates on those headers and/or test results?

XIRacing
    Hi GTZ_Ryde,

They are on their way to us, just a little bit longer. I promise they will be available to everyone by the end of the year for purchase.

Sincerely,
    Ben
    Xtreme Import Racing

Va_G_Unit
    It has gotten quite again in here. Any new updates on those headers???

XIRacing
    Hi Everyone,

The headers will be released mid to end of November.

Thank you,

Va_G_Unit
    Do we have any Dyno sheets for them yet??

XIRacing
    Hi Va_G_Unit,

Unfortunately we do not, I will get new dyno results for you at the end of November.

Thanks,

Va_G_Unit
    Sounds good to me.....I know myself and a lot of other members are anxious to see what these headers can do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12