The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what do i need for sparco seats?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar

what do i need for sparco seats?

i'm sick of banging around the inside of my car when i go to the mountains. i'm planning on buying sparco racing seats in the next 1-2 months. what exactly do i need to get it to bolt into my galant (7G)? i'm thinking of getting the sprints because i've sat in them before and they hold you in tighter than a fat woman holds candy on halloween.....wtf. anyways, yeah, what do i need to get these babies in my car? and harnesses, should i just let a local shop do that? thanks.

http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    i think alls u need to do is either had your rails mounted onto the seats or buy the seats for the 2g and then just take out the old sliders and install the new.
    7g for life!

Use the stock rails. You will want harnesses too.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

hungryalien
    if you have the budget, get an old set of seats for your galant, use those rails for your new recaro or sparco seats.

otherwise, you might have to mod your existing rails to match those racing seats and which might not work again on your old stoch seats.

TheRealDeal
    Yeah make sure that you get a harness bro. I thought that if you buy the sparco seats that it comes with everything you need?

Maybe I read that somewhere.