The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RIPPMODS One year sale and SDS Power Pages Forum launch

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    RIPPMODS

RIPPMODS One year sale and SDS Power Pages Forum launch

Hey guys,

On behalf of my crew and I here at RIPP Modifications, Inc. we would to thank the board for being so hospitable to us. We sincerely mean it when we say we are truly honored to be able to make products for such a dedicated group of individuals.

The SDS (Supercharger Drive System) was started just little over a year ago with the hopes to be able to sell 20 in that same year. That year 2002, having been launched in September yielded 44 units before Christmas time. We were over whelmed at the numbers of you who invested into our system, and we thank all of you for being so eager to keep us going.

Now having closed one year of SDS sales, we have sold over 175 units combined, and we again are honored to be able to provide our services to all of you. We knew we had a winning product, and we knew we needed to get it in your hands, but our product spared no expense, and left little room for profit in the end, so now, having restructured a bit, and having caught the attention of our suppliers, we are restocking, with new pricing, with any luck we may be able to keep this pricing level but time will tell with our stocking orders.

We also want to announce RIPP’s own SDS Power pages, a RIPP SDS centered chatting forum, to share information about different set ups and installation experiences, as well as get more direct tech info. You can post your installation questions and get up to date product info, as well as share suspension and tuning advice. We have assembled some of the best SDS owners in the country, with over a year’s experience, to help share info and guide you’re through any problems you may encounter, and to them we owe a debt of gratitude, thanks guys, couldn’t have done it with out you.

With the launch of our RIPP SDS Power Pages we will also be launching our one year SALE TO END ALL SALES, sale. It will include savings that have never been had before, not even in group buy form, on all our product line, including all the SDS programs and accessories (Sale does not include theV6 6G72 header program, as that is already on sale at the moment).

The sale will be help in the fashion of a group buy with deposits required, and as always, we will allow you adequate time to pay off you purchase, and as always, please, once you are committed to the product, keep in mind we are paying for inventory on an as need bases, with the hopes of being able to double our order to keep prices down. We are trying once again to bring a stellar product worthy of the retail price list down to more affordable levels, so more of you can have fun and join our SDS family.

In closing, we would like to also thank the Moderators of the current boards, for letting us in and allowing us to flex our ability, we truly are committed to keeping you and your groups RIPP Modified, because, we won’t sell it unless we would own it, and we would never want to jeopardize our good standing with the hosting forums. Thanks for allowing us to bring to your communities our relentless need to provide information about our product and our company, we know what it takes to keep the piece, I hope we weren’t too much trouble.

Sincerely
    Ross Esposito
    Owner CEO
    RIPP Modifications, Inc.
    Staten Island NY, 10305
    718-442-4723
    www.rippmods.com

Link:
    http://www.rippmods.com/forum/default.asp

This link has been added to the top of our home page, all of you with login in info to our main web site, DO NOT NEED TO REREGISTER, just use your old ID and password, for the new comers, please follow the steps for getting an ID and login password.

For the moment, we ask any of you experiencing problems with the forum, to email our web designers here [email protected], and they will help correct the problem, so all of you can post and browse. There are more features to our forum that we choose not to bring to life now, with hopes of getting any internal bugs worked out first, then introducing new fun features are we go along.

We ask all of you to post any questions you may have regarding our products in our new forums so we can keep better track of them for you. In the past we always had to search around for your questions, many times missing them and looking as though we may not care enough to search for them. This is purely not the case, we make several SDS kit now, with a few more on the way, so our time is being divided up into smaller and smaller parts. Our solution was to bring the question to us in a familiar environment, a public forum, were all can benefit from the question and answer. We invite you all to participate, and we ask that you keep the same etiquette required in RIPP friendly forums; we are here to help not to take posters, or cause conflict, this move is strictly to help center our questions, to be answered in a more timely fashion.

Regards,
    Dave M.
    [email protected]
    718-442-4723

RIPPMODS One year sale and SDS Power Pages Forum launch

Experienced TGC Member
    Would you accept my first born as partial payment? Honestly though its awsome to see a company this dedicated to us Galants. RIPP you have my word that your SDS is the only FI thats going to be in my car (as soon as I get the money from my kidney sale).

leadfoot
    correct my if im wrong but did you say in that post that this comming year will be the last sale to end all the SDS's or am i totaly lost in reading that or do you mean to end the sale for the stage 1 to get ready for the stage 2 sale?

My99GTZ

Re: RIPPMODS One year sale and SDS Power Pages Forum launch

Quote Originally Posted by RIPPMODS

With the launch of our RIPP SDS Power Pages we will also be launching our one year SALE TO END ALL SALES, sale.

I believe what he meant is its a sale that will beat any other sale....

BXNYMitsu01
    My only question would be...............<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>HOW MUCH NOW FOR THE SDS?</span>

god yes, I want to know....SDS here i come...hopefully.

My car's head gaskets requires more torque than your honda puts out...

My99GTZ
    Follow the links... its posted in there forum... not to bash it but... saving like $500 isn't enough for me....

Atlanta - shout out to San Pedro and Panama - que sopa!?
    yes, its costly, but i'm still gonna get it.........next year (tax refund).
    2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT // 3.4L V6
    ____

The SPOT!! - - Dirty South Imports

tsgold
    I just want to know do you have any pics from the galant I4 install? :shock:

BlankMan
    Just so members know, I order the headers with my SDS and Dave said the sale price for the headers given on the sight ($584.95) is a "misprint" and the actual price is $600. So I have to pay $600...

J

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tsgold)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just want to know do you have any pics from the galant I4 install? :shock:</div>

umm give me a till tonight,, i had some pic from this guy i know from Jersey..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

BlankMan
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlankMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just so members know, I order the headers with my SDS and Dave said the sale price for the headers given on the sight ($584.95) is a "misprint" and the actual price is $600. Â*So I have to pay $600...

J</div>

Update - Dave has now told me the price for the headers is $650! What gives? Is he jacking me around? Anyone else have problems with RIPP????

J

PlanoEastRacer
    I searched on your "Products" page for "Mitsu Galant V6 6G72 98+" and it said that you don't carry any products for this model. Is this true? or is it just that the product page hasn't been updated? In any case, where might i find a listing of your products for my vehicle?

Blankman thats retail price as what Dave had given you. They are almost over with their sale anyway. So thats probably why he quoted you at $650.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net