Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 61
    umm nice Okay..

BTW Mine does 120 and more...

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

SuperchargedGTZ
    105.... :laughing:

the other night I hit 160 in my EVO....no fuel cut is great, now that I had my ecu reflashed

cdaw2001ES
    who reflashed it?

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gir
    Quote Originally Posted by JiP
    Uh forgot whos care it was on 4g64 group I think Moosh knows...

1g DOHC head swap, and 14b and the car was making boost at idle LOL.
    boost creep, port the turbo and wastegate and the O2 pipe and it should eliminate the creep.
    Actually wouldnt that be a good thing, no turbo lag since your already boosting ?
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    yah but youd refill ur gas tank twice as much
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    you 8gers got jipped. my 7g will do 130 easily

Damn str8

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Gir
    Quote Originally Posted by Gir
    Uh forgot whos care it was on 4g64 group I think Moosh knows...

1g DOHC head swap, and 14b and the car was making boost at idle LOL.
    boost creep, port the turbo and wastegate and the O2 pipe and it should eliminate the creep.
    Actually wouldnt that be a good thing, no turbo lag since your already boosting ?

The bad side of that is that if you have all that boost creep, you will never be off boost, and all that heat on your turbo will lead to earlier an earlier rebuild. So technically for track use, yeah it'd be really great, but for street use it's not really a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombr
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    you 8gers got jipped. my 7g will do 130 easily

Damn str8
    you lucky sonb bitches..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

yo people, i have been reading your opinions and some gueses about the hp of that t3/t4 turbo at 8 psi. Well, i higly doubt 280 whp myself, unless his reved it at 8000 rpm. With ported head and maybe 35 shot of nitous then maybe.

Anyways, here, from my own experience i will tell u this.
    With my setup (with old deltacrap wastgate on) on the dyno at 4 psi I dynoed at 181 whp at the dynojet.Now, with 9.5 psi it is 222 whp. 222 whp was not only gained by simply cranking the boost up , but rather changing the external wastgate with tial (9.5 psi spring) and changing the intake pipe from 1.75" to 3". . Air to fuel ratio was set at 12 to 1.

Bone stock 108 whp.
    4 psi 180 whp
    9.5 psi 222 whp raved at about 6180 rpm (the intake pipe made a rev difference).

Quarter mile wise the 4psi killed 3.4 sekonds, then when added 5.5 psi it only killed an addition second.
    Total of 4.4 sec. 15.1 @ 89 mph here in vegas with my 18" wheels on in the summer.
    Bone stock was 19.5 @ 73 mph in the summer.

Checkout the dynosheets at my web site - adress in signature.
    Check out my ride at:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/djgalant

The only 8g west cost 4g64 Turboed Galant.

SuperchargedGTZ
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cdaw2001ES)</div><div class='quotemain'>who reflashed it?</div>

WORKS rally

so far I just got the exhale reflash cause I got a full 3" TB exhaust with no cat. I am waiting for them to release their flash with boost control. I am still waiting to dyno my car. I will post the results as soon as I get it done.

Mrhiguy

NeWbIe HeRe~~~ Hello all, Just want to say hello!

Hi all I've been looking around for parts to upgrade my poor little 2002 ES 4cyl galant.... We both need some suggestions on performance upgrades. I recently bought a custom AEM cold air intake for him but its not here yet so i ll inform u how that goes. But yeah Pls any suggestions would help. Right now im looking for basic to moderate upgrades... i cant afford no turbo :? But yeah any suggestions pls email me at [email protected] or just post thanks all and happy to be here

you should try browsing around to get some ideas.... but on the top of my head u could get a muffler...redo your piping to a 2.5", get headers, 60mm throttle body swap... general maintence will also free up a lil hp too ... but ya just look around
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've heard of those guyz, from what i have heard they do really good work..</div>

Hey Shane wanna make a run down there next summer, maybe spring break. If I get some time and my car doesn't fall apart between now and then.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

i remember people saying 128 is the cut off for the stock motors...V6 that is... i dunn obout 4 cyl
    Diego

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've heard of those guyz, from what i have heard they do really good work..</div>

Hey Shane wanna make a run down there next summer, maybe spring break. If I get some time and my car doesn't fall apart between now and then.</div>

Sure.. Im always done to check out new stuff..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> its more like 170-180whp..</div>
    That sounds much better.
    -Pedro

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leadfoot)</div><div class='quotemain'>are you sure that the person didnt have 180 whp instead of 280whp i would understand it untill you said he was running 8psi on stock internals and it was an i4 so that's basically impossible to get those kind of numbers on the amount of psi and on stock internals at that. but at any rate i would like to see his set up regardless of how much power he's gettin</div>
    i hear that....8 psi should put him around 240 or so whp...Under only 9.0:1 compression, with stock internals, that sounds very unbelievable. I hate to raise the bs flag, but....you get what I'm saying.

nofxfuk
    hi guys im new around here i own a 98 galant i gues thats a 7g rite, what i was realy wondering is the galant realy worth hookin up. From what i hear its not worth it? :cry:

PlanoEastRacer
    aye, like the guy above me i too am a newb to these boards and the import tuning industry in general. I see cars everyday at school with Turbos, Twin Turbos, and Superchargers...i hear them go and i hear that whooosh when they shift and i think to myself..."i want mah baby to sound like that and go hella faster!" So i was curious to know if any of you would take the time to gimme a list of websites for companies that sell this kinda gear for the '99 ES V6...thank you for your time.

BTW...i have done nothing to my car cept gettin a set of 17" Enkei RS9's w/ the Black Cap...well tonight i went with a group of friends to a little streetrace...I only raced 2 times, both being against a '98 Eclipse I-4 w/ turbo...needless to say i beat him But in the near future i want to beat my friends Lexus sc340 (or whatever that fudge that new V-8 Lexus sports car is.)

8ggalant
    is his lex boosted..cuz in japan they come sc'd from the factory....but anyway...what kinda mods did this dsm have cuz i used to walk all over v6 with mine...ok back to subject for future reference noobs use the search key at the top of the page...but here...for a v6 therr are a few turbo kits and a supercharger kits from rippmods (if i had a six id choose this)...therrs also a twin turbo kit in the making from rpw of australia...if u are intereseted in this go over to www.eclipseforums.org[img]and look into the forced induction discussion....but yea like i said search and u shall find....therrs a few v6 gs herr puttin down about 280whp and the eclipses (cuz of the 5spd manny tranny) are makin even more with lsd all using the sds(supercharger-thats why i say id use this if i had a 6)[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast