The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: $5,000.00 to spend...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    if i had a lump sum coming like that i'd pay the car off as much as you can...
    I have to agree with you on that, if im getting 10g's im trying to pay off my ride as quick as possible..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

those kits are lookin VERY TOIT!!!
    Diego

man, i got about 10k on the way too and at first i was all excited like on what i should get. but then now, its like whatever, it comes it comes. within a week i've thought about getting pretty much everyting for my car one time or another. so yea i've pretty much given up on dreaming, i'll just go with the flow. find what i think my car's weakness is and work from there.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

BigJake
    Man SCREW the Galant!!!! They are slow family cars! Spend the money on a Bike.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BigJake)</div><div class='quotemain'>Man SCREW the Galant!!!! They are slow family cars! Spend the money on a Bike. Â*:D</div>

WOW, imma keep my mouth shut on this one.. Dont really care what you drive, cuz is prolly a KIA..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BigJake)</div><div class='quotemain'>Man SCREW the Galant!!!! They are slow family cars! Spend the money on a Bike. Â*:D</div>

WOW, imma keep my mouth shut on this one.. Dont really care what you drive, cuz is prolly a KIA..</div>

i'll open it. maan, my huffy bike gots 18 speeds but i doubt i can be shane's 5 speed galant.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BigJake)</div><div class='quotemain'>Man SCREW the Galant!!!! They are slow family cars! Spend the money on a Bike. Â*:D</div>

WOW, imma keep my mouth shut on this one.. Dont really care what you drive, cuz is prolly a KIA..</div>

I dont think he even owns a car.

On the other hand, I would mos def go for some kind of FI.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12