The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Car Bra's

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    MISOBITCHI

Car Bra's

I was wondering what you all thought of car bra's, My front bumper is messed up a little and was thinking of putting one on. Wanted to get your opinion before doing it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    ugly most of the time. have you read the post about the new front bumper being made?
    7g for life!

HELLA FUGLY...them shits is nasty, only look good if u have a black car and even then they look uglyish

MISOBITCHI
    Well I guess I will stay away from them.

brandon
    Yeah, bras suck. It's much nicer when you take em off. haha

Not a bad way to cover up a damaged front end. I typically put mine on when I go on trips to keep bugs off it. But yeah, they're ugly
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

i was told that by instlling a bra on a car, when it rains..somehow the front bumper gets damaged because of the material in the bra which messes with the front bumper;

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    bras are so fu**ing ugly. i hate bras. they're so ugly. omg, they're so ugly. i can't stress this enough. but it's what you want on your car, not what we want on your car. BUT GOD ARE THEY UGLY.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

bra's are a good way of covering up fucked up shit.

but if your front end is still nice, i do suggest going with like a clear film like stonguard or similar products. its a thin clear film that goes over your front end and acts just like a bra but isn't as notciable.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.